The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be too funky to send all the new and upcoming releases and reach back and grab 1.5s :lol:

Last edited:
Laugh at the 1.5s all you want but he got a free box of shoes and clothing, as well as a personal letter and phone call from Michael Jordan himself. Colour me absolutely jealous even if I removed the free shoes and clothing.

I have no desire for MJ to call me, I woulda answered for Juanita tho back in the day :smile: send me Breds and keep ya phone in ya pocket

Last edited:
From the numbers being posted and with Jordan Brands new campaign being, better quality and better quantiles, you shouldn't have to preorder. I would wait a little longer before jumping the gun.
1. Numbers looking good
2. Pre order prices dropped already
Thanks man. I havent bought Jordans in years so im kind of rusty

Wait what? The boosts are now mainly or all primeknit

And NMD is tech a cheap shoe and those are selling like crazy

Nike doesn't have products out right now moving like these adidas sneakers. I'm a Nike guy all the way but adidas is doing work right now whether you agree or not
def. honestly, adidas stepped it up and ye' def put them on the spotlight. esp for the younger generation.

people also gettin sick of nike usin the same formula too. nike always brining back retros with crappy quality.

adidas is the hype right now. but i still got love for nike.

def. honestly, adidas stepped it up and ye' def put them on the spotlight. esp for the younger generation.
people also gettin sick of nike usin the same formula too. nike always brining back retros with crappy quality.

adidas is the hype right now. but i still got love for nike.

Adidas is literally only hyped because of Kanye. Without him, they wouldn't have half of the attention they do now-like it was mentioned earlier, nobody was buying Boost shoes in 2013 for fashion purposes.

Kanye litterally wore em once if that
That's like saying no one wanted Jordan 1 til Kanye was with Nike and Rockin them to events and with leather pants

Last edited:
Adidas is literally only hyped because of Kanye. Without him, they wouldn't have half of the attention they do now-like it was mentioned earlier, nobody was buying Boost shoes in 2013 for fashion purposes.
yes, ye put the spotlight on them.... which is what i said. but i'd argue that many people are getting tired of nike's whack ****. lets be honest, nike hasnt been putting out anything worth mentioning these days. last hype from them were the racers/flyknit. cant think of anything else after that tbh. fashion and streetwear changes. adidas got the juice now in terms of the streetwear/hypebeast scene.

nike were straight FOOLS for letting kanye and curry go. at least they got kevin hart 
roll.gif

adidas has benifited greatly from kanye but the same exact thing could be said about nike when it comes to Jordan ,yeah nike's other sneakers are good but Jordan took them to another level. same thing kany's doing in a smaller capacity. 

I feel like majority of the people that kiled the adidas page, only own like 1 pair and only like them because they want yeezys

People will try hard to deny that they were influenced by trends with UBs. Adidas had been making boost shoes before KW wore them and made them fashionable. No one even cared about the energy boost in 2013, which are just as comfortable as UBs.
EH to be honest Adidas makes a ton of ugly shoes a TON.  UB's were the first shoe for ME that balanced style and comfortability and thats how it is for a lot of people.  The NMD's are okay I dont love em, but I am in love with UB's

yes, ye put the spotlight on them.... which is what i said. but i'd argue that many people are getting tired of nike's whack ****. lets be honest, nike hasnt been putting out anything worth mentioning these days. last hype from them were the racers/flyknit. cant think of anything else after that tbh. fashion and streetwear changes. adidas got the juice now in terms of the streetwear/hypebeast scene.

nike were straight FOOLS for letting kanye and curry go. at least they got kevin hart :rofl:

Oh, don't get me wrong-Nike has no tech to compete with Boost and instead focuses on repackaging Zoom and Lunarlon and calling it something else. Also, I can't wrap my head around WHY Nike has so many bad new cws of retros.. For every great new cw like SBB 1s, there are 3 MTM 7s.

It seriously makes no sense to me, it's almost as if the people who design some of these cws don't actually wear the shoes.

Sooooo....no new pics? On feet? Anything?
What is the sizing on these. Just adult and big kids??? Preschool? My son would love these

All you peeps that keep saying Kanye is working wonders for Adidas show me the numbers on that.  Kanye has had MINIMAL effect on their bottom line which is one of the reasons Nike was cool letting him bounce.  Adidas stock was plummeting EVEN after Kayne signed for more than a year!  Adidas made changes to retail stores their online presence and designed a shoe that appeals to a ton of people.

That's what turned Adidas around not Kanye, so please stop parroting that every time someone says Adidas is killing it.  The things said about Nike though are true they are getting stale they still make a ton of money on runners and retros but they aren't innovating in the shoe space in terms of design and functionality.  Add in the fact that people aren't buying as many basketball shoes as they used too.  HOWEVER when it comes to apparel Nike is innovating and killingly Adidas.  That's the next step for them to grab even more market share and the Yeezy line ain't going to cut it.

HOW BOUT THEM BREDS THOUGH????

Oh, don't get me wrong-Nike has no tech to compete with Boost and instead focuses on repackaging Zoom and Lunarlon and calling it something else. Also, I can't wrap my head around WHY Nike has so many bad new cws of retros.. For every great new cw like SBB 1s, there are 3 MTM 7s.

It seriously makes no sense to me, it's almost as if the people who design some of these cws don't actually wear the shoes.
Agree 100%  Nike is seriously off course at the moment.  Adidas is full steam taking away one-said Nike loyalists and converting to the 3 stripes god. 

I can't say I have converted and if I ever will.  Been team nike since day 1 and will end up that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom