The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny 5 should do the trick
Repped cause this is the first time I laughed at all in this thread 
laugh.gif

Already told my girl I'll take her to a nice lunch if she gets up early and makes the rounds with me on Monday

She said no :smh:

What? Just no, flat out? Thats terrible. You ever do something for her/with her that you didn't want to do? You need to step up and challenge her for not going out with you this one time.

Sneakercon is coming to Atlanta on the 17th of Sept... If I strike out Im gonna try to lure some middle school kid who copped with Olympic Ubs and try to trade

View media item 2142681View media item 2142682
Quick comparison with the Banneds and the '13 Breds

My thoughts? I'm content, not overly excited. The red varies pair to pair. Some will come out more bright than others so it's a crap shoot. The red is similar to that of the Shattered Backboards in terms of texture. Plush to the touch. The black is nothing special, slightly stiffer than Cyber Monday's. Quality is great, way better than '13 Retro. My issue is the inconsistent reds per pair.

NICE.. I WAS JUST LOOKING AT MY SBB, 13 BLK/REDS, AND 13 ROYALS.. IN THE PICS ABOVE THERE'S NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE BUT IM SURE ITS MORE NOTICEABLE IN PERSON. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE AND HAVING THE 16 BANNED 1S IN PERSON.

Come on dude for the sake of us all, please turn off your caps lock. The orange text draws enough attention. We read it loud and clear buddy.
lol...I remember back in late 90s me n friends would kill yahoo messenger chat rooms with huge all cap font saying the craziest **** hitting em with the frog bomb program if they snapped back

i cant believe you guys are hoping their a "gr" lol do you really think JB would mass a produce a shoe with leather as good as these? nah no way, y'all better get your plugs ready cuz we all paying resell either way, it may not be for one pair but if you want two or three like me you best bet 
roll.gif

i cant believe you guys are hoping their a "gr" lol do you really think JB would mass a produce a shoe with leather as good as these? nah no way, y'all better get your plugs ready cuz we all paying resell either way, it may not be for one pair but if you want two or three like me you best bet 
roll.gif
Reseller alert

roll.gif
 What's wrong with hoping they're a "GR?" Why would you want them to be limited, unless you're a reseller it doesn't make any sense. Unless you are one of those people who thrive on having items that other people don't.

They should make 1,000,000 pair as far I'm concerned. 
nthat.gif

What's wrong with hoping they're a "GR?" Why would you want them to be limited, unless you're a reseller it doesn't make any sense. Unless you are one of those people who thrive on having items that other people don't.

They should make 1,000,000 pair as far I'm concerned. :nthat:

Right... Suspicious activity... STRANGE ACTIVITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom