The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Bokanume?
nerd.gif
no I am! always lurking 

if depends on the account and sales on how many pairs a store gets

i just came from a place and there was 6 pairs of each size in shipping boxes from nike from size 7.5 to 14 and that was only one location as they have a couple of others

2001 pair if you ask me this had better leather then the 2013 and the 2016
BUT NOTHING TOUCHES THE OUTLET BANNED LEATHER

IF YOUR IN NYC AREA DO NOT BUY FROM LOCAL INSTAGRAM RESELLER THESE GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR THE $450.00 RANGE
THESE WILL BE EVERYWHERE YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO CAMP AND BE QUICK IF TRYING FOR RETAIL
@160jordansdeep  Expected these wouldn't touch the Banneds but how do they compare to the SBBs? 

Last edited:
It's usually never a matter of if Footaction is going to get the OG 1's but how they are going to release them. FTA always gets OG 1's so that map should look the same as any 1 release. Whether the map looks like this for Footlocker and Champs will be the telling story.

Looks like most places will be doing the raffle through the app around my way, still gonna hit up a few in store raffles too. I will not fail at getting my pair at retail! 
nthat.gif

Looks like most places will be doing the raffle through the app around my way, still gonna hit up a few in store raffles too. I will not fail at getting my pair at retail! :nthat:

That's interesting because every store I've called near me, which is 5, are all doing in store the Monday before.

That's interesting because every store I've called near me, which is 5, are all doing in store the Monday before.
I'm in south florida, I just went to my local HOH in pines and they told me it'll all be done through the app, they started with the white and gold 11s for this week, 1s will start on monday, same for a few other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom