The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG]

you think 9pm is too late to line on friday? Or am i going to have to come right after i get off work lol 

9pm on a Friday night seems like good odds to me. Im definitely bundling up with a camp chair though. It's getting cold in the PNW haha

you think 9pm is too late to line on friday? Or am i going to have to come right after i get off work lol 

Y'all think there's a need to camp for these? Man if I don't hit on a raffle it's SNKRS or bust for me.

Annnnnnnd just like that main stream America is checking for these. Get ready boys, we're going to war

http://media.photobucket.com/user/Bigsteve87/media/Gifs/AtomicBomb.gif.html

It's like a nuclear bomb was just dropped on this release!!! :wow:

Every Tom, Nick & Harry will be out for these! Every 1st of the month welfare recipient, every back-to-school child, pure & utter chaos!!!
raffle day will be akin to post-apocalyptic mad max mayhem! good luck sleeping this week

Weird.....

All Miami stores are reading,

"A new App Launch Reservation procedure is being PILOTED in Tampa stores only. This launch procedure will allow this release to be reserved through the app. App submissions open Monday 10am ET. Once the countdown clock expires, users who placed a submission will be notified via the app of their outcome. For full App Launch Reservation details see http://www.champssports.com/launchreservation"

Guess I'll swing by tomorrow and find out.
Not for Dadeland 

Y'all think there's a need to camp for these? Man if I don't hit on a raffle it's SNKRS or bust for me.

I hear that, I haven't bought a pair of shoes on release day in person since the 2013 Chicago release. So Im definitely trying to get that experience again with the most essential Jordan 1 colorway. SNKRS will be active on my phone while I wait though haha I ain't trying to miss out. Hope my dude comes through though. I even asked him if they were hiring and Im about to apply and callback. Be like "Hey this is Samuel (last name) the guy who is (shameless plug 3, 2, 1...) raffling for the 1s and I am just calling to let you know that I turned in my application woo woo woo....etc etc"

Khaled doing more promotion for JB at the Awards: "Let's take Flight. Shout out to Michael Jordan"

Get yo money ready folks. You may need to come strapped

4d6dc9b7f739c559a46ce3c9d9f0b766.jpg

I'm from SF, but I'll be going to San Diego, flight at 7am...What can I possibly do to try and get a pair?

Any help would be appreciated.

With Dj Khaled promoting these heavy on mtv leads me to believe these will be out in huge amounts Nike just trying to make sure they don't under sell on these Jordan 1 banned .. What other reason ?

I'm from SF, but I'll be going to San Diego, flight at 7am...What can I possibly do to try and get a pair?

Any help would be appreciated.

Dang you're stuck bro. How long is the flight?
About 1.5 hours to 2 hours.

I know it's a lot to ask for :lol:, I already think I'm SOL. But my flight is at 720 or so, so I'll try for 20 minutes.

Anyone know how NTSF works? I'm kinda out of the loop. TIA!

I know it's a lot to ask for
laugh.gif
, I already think I'm SOL. But my flight is at 720 or so, so I'll try for 20 minutes.

Anyone know how NTSF works? I'm kinda out of the loop. TIA!
Very small window..... SNKRS is your best bet. Footsites are hot mess during the first few minutes.

I know it's a lot to ask for
laugh.gif
, I already think I'm SOL.
You could enter raffles for Shiekh stores in SD online with the codes that are in this thread and if you  get lucky and win the raffle pick 'em up in SD. 

If you're willing to drive/ will have a car in SD you could even enter a bunch of Shiehk raffles in LA and the OC. Ftl, Champs and a bunch of the other stores are doing raffle tickets in person but Shiehk you can enter online so at the very least you could try that. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom