The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice in the Finish Line pic, there's a husband and wife talking to the Finish Line employee. I listened in to their conversation and the wife was complaining to the employee about the raffle tickets being out because she wanted to buy a pair for each of her two sons. Employee told the husband/wife they could opt to purchase Yin/Yang 1s and the husband said, "But those aren't Bled Jordans." Wife then corrected him "They're called breds, honey. Right?" as she was looking at the employee as if waiting for him to confirm the name of the shoe.

This release has officially gone berserk.

Kids sending their parents to do their dirty work. :lol:

#CluelessClaire

Is there a Shiekhs in Del Amo? I saw there's a raffle code but as many times as I've been there I've never seen it.

Notice in the Finish Line pic, there's a husband and wife talking to the Finish Line employee. I listened in to their conversation and the wife was complaining to the employee about the raffle tickets being out because she wanted to buy a pair for each of her two sons. Employee told the husband/wife they could opt to purchase Yin/Yang 1s and the husband said, "But those aren't Bled Jordans." Wife then corrected him "They're called breds, honey. Right?" as she was looking at the employee as if waiting for him to confirm the name of the shoe.

What difference does it make if they dont know it by the street name? They still have the right to enter the raffle and purchase the shoes. They are just shoes.

yea but atleast they want it for someone to wear and not resell. probably more then half the entries are resellers.

Is there a normal shot of your pair in this thread?

When you took the insole out was there extra thread taped under the insole?
Yeah I took a bunch of pictures and posted them in the thread. My pair comes from a store with a legit Nike account.

Sent you a PM with pictures.

Last edited:

yea but atleast they want it for someone to wear and not resell. probably more then half the entries are resellers.
QFT

So this is a fake insole lighter blue?
I'm not 100% sure but this is a legit insole (from my pair) unless it is a lighting situation.
May be a lighting issue, however I can't help but notice that the lines on Audiomaze's insole are more vertical than Bigskedaddy's, whose lines are more diagonal.

I have also seen several pics/youtube videos of fake China sellers who remove and show the insoles and I've seen both shades of blue on the fake shoes, which makes it that much more difficult to discern what is real and what isn't. In addition, I've seen loose thread taped on the base of the sole on several of the fake websites/videos.

I'm sure we'll find out more about the insoles/thread come Saturday and Sunday.

May be a lighting issue, however I can't help but notice that the lines on Audiomaze's insole are more vertical than Bigskedaddy's, whose lines are more diagonal.

I have also seen several pics/youtube videos of fake China sellers who remove and show the insoles and I've seen both shades of blue on the fake shoes, which makes it that much more difficult to discern what is real and what isn't. In addition, I've seen loose thread taped on the base of the sole on several of the fake websites/videos.

I'm sure we'll find out more about the insoles/thread come Saturday and Sunday.
Yeah it's really hard to tell atm, I'm waiting until I see more legit pairs. I'm just letting people know that the pair I have is 100% legit and they can draw their own comparisons.

Would you be able to show us a pic of the bottom of the insole, the base of the sole (inside the shoe, with the insole taken out), and a close up of the trademark R symbols on the tongue?

Man I appreciate that. Full disclosure though, I'm not active duty, I'm with Department of Defense and working with the Army out here in the desert.

Thank you to you and your family bro, for your service in our armed forces. Shoot me a PM with your size and if I'm able to secure a pair for you I'd be honored to sell them for retail + shipping cost to you.

Any insight on how early people will be lining up at FCFS stores like the Grove, etc etc? A whole day? Hours? Trying to map out my morning/day to get in line if I don't hit on a raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom