The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
saying these are limited does not help anybody in here. you are just gonna make paranoid people panic drastically. then again it seems like thats what some of you want

i never understood the "retire" word when speaking of sneakers.

I will eventually stop wearing Jordan's, but thats not a retirement. I just chose to go with something else.

Retire!? Ha!....... The day we retire is the day we go to eternal sleep.... |I

It's only Wednesday
What's there to panic about?
Most calls go out Thursday and Friday

Then you have a good 20 + foot sites

BabyJs with the links :nerd:

And euro sites too

Only 2 per size at the finish line at montgomery Mall in MD, was supposed to get more but for some reason the stock manager didn't. Guess these aren't as GR as most ppl think

it's not limited and it's not a GR. Its a normal 1 release that has everybody hyped because they either believe its still early 2015 when every 1 was flying at inflated prices or it's a must have OG style shoe. No more, no less. This will occur for most OG colorway 1s (one's that MJ actually had on his feet) or the "trinity" pairs (god i hate that I just said trinity) from now until Nike decides they no longer want to take our money for a 30+ year old shoe. 

And to the cat saying 500-600. Chicagos still havent made it back to that price, and that release was a complete train wreck. 300-350 is where these will settle at for a couple months. 

Last edited:
No offense but I had to read your post 3 times to understand what you were trying to say :rofl:

But agree, leaving your chair there and thinking that's your claimed spot in line is total bs to me.  Once you're physically there, no breaks or food runs, period.  If you step off, you're gone.  

People can step off to make runs. I bet you wouldn't say anything, LOL.

NT Chicago has been stingy with the details.

I'd say Flight 23 or HoH on State. FNL might be the sleeper tho.

It's literally store policy. You dudes want people to lose their jobs so YOU can have a little info. They can't say how many pairs they have. Some employees most likely don't even know. Just relax and details will be posted.

One ticket turned in late last night, one call back at 10:30est. Looking good!

shaw333 shaw333 ftl ross park has a lot.

Last edited:
Shout out to all the humble folks in here 
smokin.gif

It's literally store policy. You dudes want people to lose their jobs so YOU can have a little info. They can't say how many pairs they have. Some employees most likely don't even know. Just relax and details will be posted.
Chill fam. Didn't mean any disrespect, perhaps 'stingy' was not the best word choice; my bad.

Welcome

I don't cop this week I'm not stressing. I will just sit around for a restock. They always have at least two within the first few months of release

good luck everyone, I did some foot work yesterday in the Galleria. One of the girls in there let me fill out 5 tickets. Shes the real MVP for that, now hopefully I can cop a pair for my son too !

just want to get all this over with, whether i win them or not. hate the waiting game lol. now every call I get on my phone I will be scrambling to pick it up

just want to get all this over with, whether i win them or not. hate the waiting game lol. now every call I get on my phone I will be scrambling to pick it up

I love the rush :rofl:. It's like the night before Christmas but for a week [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom