The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on a guaranteed ticket opportunity at a local mom/pop store. They randomly gave em away yesterday without notice. Salt is starting to set in. It's 5 raffles/SNKRS draw or bust for me 
mean.gif

Missed out on a guaranteed ticket opportunity at a local mom/pop store. They randomly gave em away yesterday without notice. Salt is starting to set in. It's 5 raffles/SNKRS draw or bust for me 
mean.gif

Have faith my friend, you're are bound to secure a pair.

Bruh I know it's only Wednesday.. but anxiety starting to set in a little 
laugh.gif

If I don't get a call from these 16 tickets bruh 
sick.gif

To folks in NY J&M getting their shipment today, they asking $350. I prolly was gonna scoop for the hell of it but my flight left earlier today.

Had a lot of pizza out there, so hopefully I get a retail pair and get another slice.

I think it's pretty ironic people praise the 2013 pair of Banned 1s with the X on the heel but trash a shoe like the Flu Games.

To folks in NY J&M getting their shipment today, they asking $350. I prolly was gonna scoop for the hell of it but my flight left earlier today.

Had a lot of pizza out there, so hopefully I get a retail pair and get another slice.
Facts they told me on Monday the same price 

GR... QS... limited... What does what we call it matter in the end when there are far far less than enough pairs to go around?

I saw 7-10 pages of entries for a SINGLE size at one of our biggest stores. That's what 200 raffles? 200 raffles for at most 5 pairs? Do the math guys... Alot more people are gonna go home with a loss on Saturday.

P.S. Canadian foot stores if you are reading this... Stop leaving the entry book unsupervised. Clowns start writing down everyone they know if no one is overseeing and actually enforcing one entry per person.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Got my THREE raffles done lol. Feeling pretty good, though. That FNL usually just turns me away. Different employees now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom