The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def not camping . I have a good question for everyone tho. Does anyone think this could spark the resale game back up? I got pretty comfortable with my pick ups lately. I know Nike has pretty much been trying to eradicate resellers but these fools are like roaches. Eh just hope it's an isolated occurrence. I know I haven't had to put this much work in since 05 grapes.

Man i just moved to stockton ca from okc n the game totally different out here. Put in 11 tixs n honestly am not sure ill even get one call. All the hardwork of networking lost in one move. Even my htown plug said its a no go on a hold

Yeah you aren't winning in Stockton. When I lived there my best hope was Tracy or towards the bay.

Anyone in Portland gotten a call yet? I know they usually go out on Thursday but I'm getting anxious haha

I plan on getting these via raffle through Eblens.
Do your thing my friend
nthat.gif

Okay perfect just making sure I didn't get caught LOL. He's definitely run small I would suggest going half a size up I'm going to have to return mine and get a nine and a half

Okay perfect just making sure I didn't get caught LOL. He's definitely run small I would suggest going half a size up I'm going to have to return mine and get a nine and a half
No problem. 

You gonna try on RD or do they still have your 9.5 available?

Just bit the bullet and purchased a pre-order pair on eBay. Was able to negotiate the seller down to $278. What ya'll think, I made out good?

Last edited:
Just bit the bullet and purchased a pre-order pair on eBay. Was able to negotiate the seller down to $278. What ya'll think, I made out good?

I think that's a good sale, about $100 and you don't gotta worry about a sadderday. Just gotta see if you can double up on ndc or get a call if you raffled, but you got a pair. One more than most people.

And on that note hope I get a call from fox hills or bev center lol

Wow today my IG buddy on my sole blessed team earned his bred 1s that I will surprise him with. 200+ likes on his [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128248[/emoji] feature today my phone been vibrating all day
View media item 2150928

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom