The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah just there. Had fam n friends help me out; 30 tix deep. Idk what to expect, I've never won a raffle out here 
tired.gif

I hear ya. I had some friends that don't even care about Jordan 1's, even the og colorways, enter for me also. I hook them up when they want a release I dont want so it works out. Power in numbers! This release is just extra crazy cause of the hype. I'm 32 so I was born the year the OG Jordan 1 released. Most of these kids like em cause my generation made them cool. I blame myself! haha

I hear ya. I had some friends that don't even care about Jordan 1's, even the og colorways, enter for me also. I hook them up when they want a release I dont want so it works out. Power in numbers! This release is just extra crazy cause of the hype. I'm 32 so I was born the year the OG Jordan 1 released. Most of these kids like em cause my generation made them cool. I blame myself! haha
haha that's wassup. friends who helped me last night, I accommodated em w tacos (tg for $1 taco Tues
laugh.gif
, check out 'los taquitos' if you haven't) I'm 23 it's my Jordan year, plus I missed the last release bc I was broke. Now I got money, let's go! good luck fam!

Last edited:
[emoji]129300[/emoji] Pizza or Tacos to celebrate [emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127790[/emoji][emoji]127791[/emoji]

I posted this earlier I'm not sure if it got lost in the thread but the local mom-and-pop store I went to cop they told me a lot of their pairs came back door from Footlocker employees

And if the fakes are that good these mom and pop shops might unknowingly be dealing fakes

You cut out the middle man and you make more profits selling it directly from the factories. FTL and FNL pay a certain amount to Nike in order to sell, but it's still cheaper than MSRP. Nike can just straight up charge the MSRP and reap higher profits from selling a "hot" sneaker.

There was talks about this years ago that Nike was looking to cut out the brick and mortar stores from selling Js. Nike pretty much did all that except to the big chains and those rare mom and pops due to their location. Even then, they have lessened the stock to those stores regarding "more hyped" releases.
nike plans beyond 1 sneaker tho 
Well yeah but I'm saying that's been nikes plan regarding releases like this for the recent years

probably cause they need the marketing. i agree tho, shouldn't be called banned 1 if they dont' have those x's 

I don't think a Jordan 1 in black/red color needs hype/marketing. The XXX1, yes.

I feel they have the "banned" nickname with the date on the inside of the shoe. Not X on heel.

But if you wanna get into detail. We all know this shoe isn't the real "banned" model.

Wow today my IG buddy on my sole blessed team earned his bred 1s that I will surprise him with. 200+ likes on his [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128248[/emoji] feature today my phone been vibrating all day
View media item 2150928

That's all what's your Ig. I'm trying to eat of 1s pictures :smokin

View media item 2151238
Can anyone in the Northern Los Angeles area help.. Antelope valley specifically? I can't have my phone with me throughout the day at my work so its tough to keep up to date.

Forward those calls to someone you trust until your shift is over. Takes 5 minutes to do and yo reverse.

No Grove LA listed, only Santa Monica.

NT LA is closed hence the 0's across the board 
laugh.gif

Only 16 10.5

121 total Pairs for SM

Last edited:
I was told this is a GR by people "in the know" in this thread

I'm perplexed... flabbergasted..... conflicted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back