The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in AZ get any calls yet? I have a homie that got a 6.5Y for his lady  from Shoe Palace Arrowhead Mall but that's all I've heard of so far.

TO EVERYONE ON HERE TRYING TO GET THEM TO WEAR, GOOD LUCK! I TRULY HOPE YOU GET YOUR SIZE AND CAN ENJOY THEM!

And also y'all remember LIFE > SHOES!
Nada. I called FL fail. FTL moved calls to tomorrow. Shoe palace making calls rn.

WTF, GOT 2 MORE CALLS TODAY MAKING IT A TOTAL OF 5 PAIRS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn homie that's crazy, congrats! Aren't you in Orlando? What spots did you hit since Florida Champs, FL, and FA are through the new launch app. I'm down in South Florida and just entered through the app on those stores. Find out tomorrow. If all else fails, hittin' the draw hard Sat morning. 

I'm thinking the likely reason why most retailers in California such as FTL, Shoe Palace, Finish Line, etc don't make calls til Friday or late Thursday is because the remainder of their shipments probably don't arrive til late in the week, therefore the stores don't yet have their final count.

Nike warehouses are in the east coast which is why midwest and eastern states make their calls as soon as Wednesday.

I'm thinking the likely reason why most retailers in California such as FTL, Shoe Palace, Finish Line, etc don't make calls til Friday or late Thursday is because the remainder of their shipments probably don't arrive til late in the week, therefore the stores don't yet have their final count.

Nike warehouses are in the east coast which is why midwest and eastern states make their calls as soon as Wednesday.
I think this is true— I hit up a few places and they said they hadn't received all of their pairs yet. This sucks but good to know I'm not taking L's today. I'll take an L tomorrow. 

Last edited:
Tell me about it. I hit on one this release whew

Was in one mall and this dumpy kid followed me around and kept putting in size 13

Went to a city gear and asked if they were doing raffles I guess he was scared to ask. So he just watched me to see what happens. Dude ran I mean actually ran in there and put in for 13. Smh.....
What an ***

Just got that good call. 1/9 on the raffles so far. Hoping to get one more call tomorrow, but if not, we still good. 
glasses.gif

Tell me about it. I hit on one this release whew

Was in one mall and this dumpy kid followed me around and kept putting in size 13

Went to a city gear and asked if they were doing raffles I guess he was scared to ask. So he just watched me to see what happens. Dude ran I mean actually ran in there and put in for 13. Smh.....

You should of led him to a dark alley then proceed to whoop ***** lol

The latest I ever got a call was around 9pm,so tho there's still a chance I'm not gonna hold my breathe. F a ringer volume button had it turned to the max all week.... in the shower, eating dinner taking a s***, this L is real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom