The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
struck out on all raffles i entered but does anyone know if they sell pairs after the people who won the raffle get theirs? all the stores in my mall are raffle only and not fcfs. im not talking about them selling unclaimed raffle winner pairs either i just wanna know is their inventory JUST enough for raffles or can people still come and cop paors if they line up

It's all raffled off... Dont waste your time. You have a better chance going for unclaimed pairs.

thanks fam i actually live in the bay too, had no luck at the sunvalley mall.. where are you trying to get a pair at?

Hoping to get a call or win a shiekh raffle tomorrow... Then going to try online sat morning. If not, probably going to try for unclaimed pairs at Shiekh depending which area Im at around 12pm.

for illinois members
what time do you think people will start camping at footlocker/footaction tonight?

Last edited:
emoji]]

First infos coming in, these are sparse here in Germany with boutiques only getting a few pairs.
frown.gif

I may not even have internet tomorrow morning because they f´ed my connection up, so I will most likely try to get these sitting in a starbucks or something. That´s not gonna be great.

I can't agree with these being better than SBB quality wise. SBB all around was a great shoe, these the black is crap. And the red is horrendous, I'm gonna say it Jordan brand botched this release, and the pairs that I have seen the swoosh is crazy tumbled for no reason
well... don't buy them then... all this complaining and still gonna buy em though huh... smh... yall be trippin

really don't like how it looks brick red and the laces don't match the color. i wish it was the red of the laces on the leather. other than that the quality in hand is nice. the leather is better than SBB to me. the black leather just isn't but still it's nice, like the cyber mondays. the white liner on the inside tongue is a nice touch. the shape is good too. these are a lot nicer than the 2013 to me and its bout time i put them to rest. i like the new shape that is more OG. the leather cuts almost like the 94 retros. gonna wear these often. i just don't like the tongue on the 2013s.

I can't agree with these being better than SBB quality wise. SBB all around was a great shoe, these the black is crap. And the red is horrendous, I'm gonna say it Jordan brand botched this release, and the pairs that I have seen the swoosh is crazy tumbled for no reason
heard the black is the same as the sbb

you guys think a pair of DS pb350 1.0 plus 2016 bred 1s for DS frags a good deal?

edit:

mind you, i will have 2 more pairs left of the 2016 bred 1s and 1 pair of pb350 but 2.0(not a big difference)
I like the yeezy and bred better, so I would do that in a heart beat. I dont get the hype with blue jordans, especially the FRAGs. Just not my cup of tea
Anybody know know if we can use ebates through snkrs app,m
Yes but not on retros 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom