The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mcbee sc this way..what yall know bout them peach trees...

Lol born and raised in Georgetown, Sc. Use to wear trash backs on my shoes cause I lived in a rock road :rofl:

mushka81 from summerville been MIA for way too long :smh:

Sc thick up in here. Lol

My folks from Gaffney and Spartanburg SC as well

Just moved from Columbia, SC to the Twin Cities. 
my sis just moved to the met
Lol small world

Last edited:
you guys think a pair of DS pb350 1.0 plus 2016 bred 1s for DS frags a good deal?

edit:
mind you, i will have 2 more pairs left of the 2016 bred 1s and 1 pair of pb350 but 2.0(not a big difference)
Great trade for both sides in my opinion. Pretty much even, value wise. Especially since you have doubles

No calls and working tomorrow, so unclaimed pairs isn't an option. Oh well, will wait another 4-5 years lol. Y'all be safe.

why do i get the feeling 80 percent of these are gonna end up on ebay?

people around my way are talking about flipping these and they dont even resell shoes at all

Just got the call fellas congratulations man

1/16 raffles

tumblr_nr7duy16L81uy5yfdo1_500.gif

im thinking about copping just to do a straight up trade for the 2013 version or black red xii

if only there werent so many fakes out there

people around my way are talking about flipping these and they dont even resell shoes at all

it will def happen. you know how it is today, nobody except a select few of us buy them to collect/wear/keep.

Man no calls at all yesterday from Shoe Palace i got today with the Shiekh raffles hopefully i atleast get one pair was hoping for a double up but aye if i only get one pair of the banned 1s then i might just cop the 31s for the collection need that email or else its online for me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This is the norm, nothing new.

bet majority of peeps in this thread want to cop just to resell.

This is the norm, nothing new.

bet majority of peeps in this thread want to cop just to resell.

I'd wear mine out the door tomorrow if I didn't have to lace them up first. :lol: With that said, they are requiring folks who won to wear Jordan sneakers tomorrow when they claim their pair. So I'm busting out my 2013 Chi's. Actually in the process of cleaning them up right now. :nthat:

Last edited:
I got secure just 1 more pair for my boy. Prior to this release, we agreed that we would look out for each other and make sure that each of us get 1 pair.

still got work to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom