The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of people been getting calls this morning. Usually don't see em make calls this early. Good sign. I think mostly everyone is gonna eat one way or another.

Lol real Jamaicans really live on Jamaica ave?
it is actually named after the Jameco Native Americans who lived there during the early colonial period. Jameco was not only the name of the tribe that lived there but also the N.A word for "beaver" which the white colonists hunted and trapped there. 

Last edited:
All previous calls from jj happened around 4, so i got a a while 
nerd.gif

Soooo no one is at work. No clients are in the office and I need to kill an hour before I can leave. Seems like no one has stolen or thrown any chairs. So what are y'all wearing for pick up.

Finish line hit me with the W today.
Shout to the plug.
Btw I'm in a small Midwest town and my FNL got 36 pair.
Champs and FTL didn't get any..

Should I get a add to cart
What's up NIKETALK FAM

Did anybody get a call from Footlocker HOH South Coast Plaza yet?

Not yet. I'm going to call them later this morning to see if they're called yet. They told me on Wednesday that they'll call yesterday or today. Hopefully they haven't called yet. What size are you?

Roast > L's tho :lol:

I'm chillin tho hope more peeps get that call. I didn't even want em so I just entered the lazy shiekh raffles. 6 me and 6 my girl *kanye shrug*
And that pic was a bit filtered to compensate for my dark room.

Here's an unfiltered on foot with my "natural" office light

View media item 2152582
This is their 5th wear I want to say. They finally coming along LAWD!!!... LAWD!!!... LAWD!!!! if i dnt get a pair im leavin the sneaker game!!!!

Should I get a add to cart
Not yet. I'm going to call them later this morning to see if they're called yet. They told me on Wednesday that they'll call yesterday or today. Hopefully they haven't called yet. What size are you?
What's up FAM!!! I wear 10.5,  the employee told me they have 80 men sizes & 45 gs sizes hopefully we EAT!!!! Footlocker South Coast Plaza normally call on friday between 1-6pm FYI.  

Should I get an add to cart service?
What's up FAM!!! I wear 10.5,  the employee told me they have 80 men sizes & 45 gs sizes hopefully we EAT!!!! Footlocker South Coast Plaza normally call on friday between 1-6pm FYI.  

Ah ok. I just moved here about a month ago and that's the only place I typically go to. Is Main Place mall worth going to for any releases? I'm 11.5 so good to know that they haven't called yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom