The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessed to have hit the Shiekh email after only submitting to Eastridge and Valley Fair in SJ... Hope everyone eats tomorrow! 
nthat.gif

P.S. Shoutouts to my boy, GrapeApe.... Where YAT?! 
nerd.gif

Are the Houston call backs done :nerd:

doubt it

lots of places call on fridays but the thread is moving too fast for me to look at every page

but from what I've seen I haven't heard many Houston winners but I've skipped alotta pages today

Got a phone call and my heart dropped... But it was my girl getting off work. Better **** out there than these shoes they don't want us to have :lol: I'll try for SNKRS then I'm done

Welp. I did a lot of *****ing and complaining here. But I'm in for 1 pair and now. I don't much have a taste for pizza. So to celebrate...I'm getting the best donuts money can buy(word to James Yancey) tomorrow morning. Shout out everyone here. I hope you all can cop and abate this ****show as much as possible. Wearing my **** right out the store. And I might skate them too. Why the **** not? Good luck guys.

Last edited:
Shouldn't feel depressed dude. Just a pair of shoes. Life goes on.
been wanting a pair of breds for the longest time man, never owned a pair esp for retail and I finally have a chance and I'm striking out... guess I'll try snkrs tomorrow and let that be that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom