The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
0/40, i'm a little salty.
laugh.gif
DAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMM! I was going to say 0/4 and regret putting in the work. But, ya you got every right to be salty. Is it a really bad scene where you are located. 

Man.. My girl just came through the back door. Size 11, secured. If I can snatch more I will. Crazy how the shoe game evolved. I remember all you had to do was check niketalk for the release dates, and it was guaranteed. 85% of the population had no clue the shoes ever dropped.
You getting pegged by your old lady? 

I have a plug there so I don't need to sign up via raffle. But a few of their managers have acknowledged to me that for years their IT team has been scrambling to figure out ways to deter the "bots" that rig their system through thousands of automatically set up email accounts.

Folks do that with SNKRS [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Worst part of all this, my wife got called around 4, around the same time she played that stupid prank call on me and thought it'd also be funny to wait a few hours to tell me.

0/10

Been listening to BIG L all day because these sneaker stores been letting me have the L

I'm not that mad though, I, personally like the Black Toe 1's the best

pssh these werent even the ones that were "banned" lol but congrats to all those that locked up their pair 

Somebody wanna run me through the Nike draw? Smh never done it before since its usually not this hard to get a shoe I want.
You gotta get the nike snkrs app in the app store.. 
You can also do it on desktop
O yeah lol

just logg in with your nike .com info and at 10:00 est coming soon will turn into enter draw

https://www.nike.com/snkrs/thread/3accdb3256180fd5ece0c90e69cadefc8e170f6c

Last edited:
***IMPORTANT!!!***

I just won a raffle for a sz 13 in Shiekh In Tacoma and I won't be getting those. So if you are a sz 13 in the Sea-Tac area. When those become regularly available they are yours to grab. All I want is 2 pairs. 3 is overkill.

Wow so you gonna stand in line OVER NIGHT knowing you already got your two pair secured? Lol your one hell of a guy. I would've been outta that line with the quickness :lol:

Well officially a little after 9:00 PM in Houston meaning all the stores are closed now. No calls, and missed out on the Shiekh raffle. An L it is this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom