The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standing by near the Nike store waiting to pick up my pair. Who the hell opens a store at noon!? Still have to get back to work. :lol: Resellers wanting to BUY sneakers at $385 (which is like a month and a half's salary over here) here. :wow: :x No temptation whatsoever after all the anxiety over this release.

Wearing 2013 Chi's today :nthat:
View media item 2153184

Last edited:
You talk a lot of **** about Jordan and then post a lot on the Jordan forum, please help me see wat I'm missing.
Or are u just venting?
People criticize those they love the most. He isn't criticizing the shoes. Just process of getting them. Two very different things. 

Any Sac heads enter the HOH online raffle at Arden? Is it a wrap?

I only put in Shiekh raffles and that one. So SNKRS and maybe Villa tomorrow but I with my track record in the draw, I think.....
ByQSoLU.gif

I got a callback from FNL on Wednesday afternoon which relieved most of the stress of at least hitting one pair. I know this sounds greedy but now I'm depressed it was just one. Wasn't able to hit in 2013 so I was trying to triple up this go around.

Right now .... Brooklyn Fulton mall looking like the curb after club ish. Folks grabbing drunk snacks from McDs, homeboys rolling mad smoke...all while trying to holler at a handful of girls for like 60 dudes. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Finishline in Austin will only hold til 10AM for raffle winners. im wonderin if i should enter a live raffle at 930am at nice kicks or go check for leftovers 

I hope people in my city never get wind of the 1s hype... Seriously, when it get bad like some of these stories.. I'm jumping out

10 pm on the East Coast. Officially 0/16 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Only hope is SNKRS tomorrow but I don't even think I want to try. Fed up with Nike's/JBs nonsense 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom