The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
so hyped right now gonna wake back up at 9 and wait it out then copp from finishline after 10  like i do all releases on their site . i also have the Nike app ready for the drawing should not be too hard i normally get thru like with the OVO and wings releases .

Man, what is this. I'm a 32 year bloke waiting more or less 8 hours for a pair of shoes that will probably be worn sparingly over the next few years... what have I become.. 

Yet, even after this realisation, it don't change a thing [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Still here

isn't going to the next unit to pick up a shipment for that unit like.... a crime 

.understand you don't unit empty of part what

.package the on is name my besides

.back inside retreat and packages take door open I .leaves and package drops knocks door next steps package drops door my on knocks lady ups

.back inside retreat and packages take door open I .leaves and package drops knocks door next steps package drops door my on knocks lady ups
is this like some da vinci code going on here 

200.gif

Man, what is this. I'm a 32 year bloke waiting more or less 8 hours for a pair of shoes that will probably be worn sparingly over the next few years... what have I become.. 
Yet, even after this realisation, it don't change a thing [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Still here

Mannnnnn we ain't **** :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom