The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. What a great morning. Won my first raffle in over 20 times with just one entry. On top of that the 14 pound brisket I smoked yesterday came out amazingly perfect. And college football? Feel like it's my birthday.. Sorry for the rant but I'm happy as hell lol

Space Jams should be easier. Holiday release XIs have been easy for a while now

That's what everybody said about these Bred 1's.  It will be easy they said. They will sit on shelves they said...

If anyone truly knew how Is sell, these were not gonna be easy or sit on shelves :lol:

Nike also makes waaaay more holiday stock because of the holidays

Just opened up my email from Nike and this dude was waiting for me
tumblr_lnmmgwXMaJ1qgkb4jo1_500.jpg

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Well I'll be in Champs, Footaction and Footlocker at 6:00, 6:01 and 6:02 seeing if any unclaimed pairs are available, hell it's just 12:19pm all pairs gonna be claimed by 6pm. Hopefully a few people get tied up in other ish and forget. I doubt it tho. 

Why does this L hurt so bad???? Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

L on snkrs. Then had them in cart and waited for the PayPal screen at shoe palace then they were gone. Terrible lol....

Well I'll be in Champs, Footaction and Footlocker at 6:00, 6:01 and 6:02 seeing if any unclaimed pairs are available, hell it's just 12:19pm all pairs gonna be claimed by 6pm. Hopefully a few people get tied up in other ish and forget. I doubt it tho. 

Why does this L hurt so bad???? Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
how does the unclaimed pairs thing work? you call the stores, or are you gonna go in person.. and what time?

People have until 6pm (atleast in my area to get their pairs) if people don't claim the pairs they won for their raffle it essentially becomes FCFS at 6pm.

I typically just go there face to face.

Last edited:
well i used the money that i was gonna use for 2 pair to buy 1
mean.gif
..i'll be watching for the restock too

Walked in to foot action looking for a pair for my bro who struck out. Snagged an 11.5 for him. Asked if I could get my size, Foot action employee told me if I bought a t shirt. Scored an 8.5 and bought 2 shirts. I never catch wins like this. Glad I was able to score my good friend a pair and ended up with a pair for myself. Sneaker karma pays off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom