The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I woke up late so I could only enter the Draw and I woke up to an order confirmation
nthat.gif
  Prolly the first and last time I will ever hit on there but I'm glad I was successful this time! Congrats to everyone else who ate!

Any other spots gonna a have these? Officially sold out on FTL? I've been out the house, just trying to catch up.

My goodness! My cousin just called me and said that after hours trying to get a pair this morning, he paid $450 to some guy that had his size at the mall. f'ing ridiculous.

I did 2 raffles, and 2 snkrs draw. I won 1 snkrs draw. Thank you God.

I hope everyone here can win off a future restock!
Please don't pay these BS inflated prices!!!

My goodness! My cousin just called me and said that after hours trying to get a pair this morning, he paid $450 to some guy that had his size at the mall. f'ing ridiculous.

Your cousin must've been mad desperate to go for the resale bait, damn

great...i refreshed my cart from SP and noticed the check out button is missing. Then up at the top says "Some of the products are currently out of stock." thanks

In the meantime I'm trying to hit on desktop and I still get the damn timer when selecting my size. huh? just tell me it's sold out instead of wasting my 2 minutes!

What's wrong with paying resale? Your other option is not having the shoe at all.

future restocks.....dude these "regular" semi limited jordan drops are like restocks already

restocks are like "product doesn't exist" "who told you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom