The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting this on shoepalace? "Error! Your credit card has been declined (SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction). Do not just simply refresh. Please re-enter your payment information and check carefully for mistakes. "

Easy Copp
pimp.gif
How was the scene out there when you was picking up your pair, @dhtowng?

Got my pairs in hand. Red tumbled leather is pretty nice. The black parts are mediocre at best.

If anyone come across good price on a sz9 or 9.5. Please pm me. I have been trying a few hours online but had no luck at all :frown:

This is nothing compared to 2001 when you walk in Niketown sf and so many pairs were available easy to buy the Jordan 1 bred. Now I'm 35 tried raffles around the bay area and no cigar, went to work and my wife tells me she won the draw on snkrs. Feeling lucky today

Copped a 6.5y for a coworker!

No luck on my 12 though.

Last edited:
This is nothing compared to 2001 when you walk in Niketown sf and so many pairs were available easy to buy the Jordan 1 bred. Now I'm 35 tried raffles around the bay area and no cigar, went to work and my wife tells me she won the draw on snkrs. Feeling lucky today

i got my 2001s from nikesf too. the good ol days. too bad i was a freshman in highschool then and they dont fit me anymore

Was able to get my size this morning at kicksusa... they had a pretty good amount atleast 36 mens pairs!!! With the help of a friend in line who was gone for grade school pair got my double up!!!.. anybody cop from cherry hill kicksusa?? Heard dey had 100 pair total?? Thats almost hoh numbers in my area.. kicksusa mite b my new go 2 spot!!! Overall satisfied with these being my 1st Jordan 1 purchase...

Wow I hit the SNKRS rafflle, struck out everywhere SNkrs was my last chance, I have never hit a raffle off SNKRS for a popular shoe.

Man, so thankful I hit the one raffle I entered. Struck out online big time.

I just picked mine up, red is dark I guess but in sunlight it looks just right. Red leather feels crazy, hard to describe other than very soft/buttery.

To all didn't hit, go spend extra on lance mountains, don't spend 350+ on these. I'd say $220 at most.

Royals next summer will be even crazier I think.

Took L's all morning , decided to call the local mall , and these are sitting ! Off to the mall I go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom