The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who am I kidding lol, I'm at shoe Palace now waiting till 12 to eat

Not gonna lie, I'd be doing the same thing had I missed. A lot of dudes can probably eat on them unclaimed pairs. You just gotta be at the right spot for it to work.

I rather do footwork for fcfs or raffles idk how ppl can rely on online!! Then complain dey cnt check out, servers crash... With fcfs u stand a better chance!!! Hardest thng is being up early but i wrk a early shift so that doesn't bother me...

How do these compare to the 2013 model? Got through on the SNKRS app for today's release and thinking about letting one go

Limited AF
roll.gif

How do these compare to the 2013 model? Got through on the SNKRS app for today's release and thinking about letting one go
what ive seen so far..better craftsmanship, materials, mold.

pretty much the only thing that i like about the 13's is the shade of red nike used. 

Why does Nike/Jordan always make a hyped release on a holiday weekend? When i would normally get my shoes Tuesday or Wednesday, i have to wait an extra day. YES, if you have to ask I'm salty lol j/k

I'll ask again since I got buried and the thread has slowed down a little:

Anyone have any glue spots on theirs? I've got a small spot on the back panel near the ankle. Called the store to see if I could swap and the employee said he had glue on his toe panel.

Mine isn't that noticeable and won't even be visible under pants, but just wondering if anyone else had the same.

I rather do footwork for fcfs or raffles idk how ppl can rely on online!! Then complain dey cnt check out, servers crash... With fcfs u stand a better chance!!! Hardest thng is being up early but i wrk a early shift so that doesn't bother me...
Doing FCFS is not really an option for me. I work two jobs, one of them a 911 dispatcher. I work 24 hours straight, not able to leave the FD. Most drops are on the weekend, where I work dispatch a lot of weekends. So while I'm dispatching I got like 13 tabs open.  I've scored on quite a few kicks, but ones like this, wings, 8 Championship pack I struck out horribly. Beginning of the year was a good look for me (Jordan wise) but lately it's been horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom