The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone able to checkout on shoepalace? i keep getting my credit cards declined and stuff...not sure why

Damn i really thought i had a chance with this release. First time i put this much effort with raffles and all that other crap lol. Oh well money saved for now, on to the next one. Congrats to everyone that got their pair(s)!

Any news out here in San Diego, CA? I'm stuck in an office today. Need to know if I should even think of looking at the retail spots...

I struck out on 7 raffles and tried online with no luck. But my buddy woke up late and got a pair of size 10 at 7:30 on snkrs. I didn't believe him till he showed me. I'm in Canada, so no snkrs app here.

Giving up on Shoepalace, tons of people having their cards declined on twitter, they probably out of sizes so theres nothing to check out, will be hoping I can find someone to proxy me a 10.5 or just wait for a restock GL to y'all on SP and unclaimed pairs

Damn i really thought i had a chance with this release. First time i put this much effort with raffles and all that other crap lol. Oh well money saved for now, on to the next one. Congrats to everyone that got their pair(s)!
Not me, I knew from the beginning that I was going to strike out! 0-15 ! Don't give in to the resell game!

Anyone know how Flight 23 at Del Amo handles unclaimed pairs after the pick up time? I called and rude *** dude said "I dont know" and hanged up

You don't think folks will see them as a consolation prize to the BReds? Making release a little crazier than the colorway usually warrants.

If you're wondering about doing a pre-order you won't need it. Should be a fairly simple cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom