The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Bruh I'm heated

Went to the mall a few hours ago to get  in line for unclaimed pairs

Took a family member with me for I could double up

Two dudes try skipping and we get them thrown off

Then this white ginger kid in all tie dye walks up and asks what we are waiting for

He then gets in line

So I get my two tickets and im thinking im straight

Tie dye kid goes up to manager and trys to say my family member skipped

the tye dye kid was all the way in the back of the line about 10 people behind us

Tie dye kids mom got involved and the manager took my ticket

Smh I waited 3.5 hours but he was only there 30 minutes
Hope you getting ready to report that store for that BS

Last edited:
you know nobody said anything cause they were too scared
mean.gif
if dude wouldn't even stick up for himself then why should anyone else stick up for him?

did anyone buy the 31s :lol:

Honestly, If I had an extra 250 bucks I would of gotten the 31's today as well. I tried them on at my local HOH and fell in love with the feel. Those will be perfect for basketball. Gonna try to get them within a month.

did anyone buy the 31s 
laugh.gif
Honestly, If I had an extra 250 bucks I would of gotten the 31's today as well. I tried them on at my local HOH and fell in love with the feel. Those will be perfect for basketball. Gonna try to get them within a month.
yep.  i tried them on today as well.  was very impressed by the feel and comfort.  ALMOST bought a pair to hoop in.  almost

I wouldn't be surprised if the price on these actually increases. I find it hard that a shoe that so many missed on goes down. The quality is definitely there. Only because people get so impatient and HAVE to have them. The restraint of ten won't hold back the hundred who have a disposable $160-200. And then some reseller will push the envelope and raise it from 350 to 400, and there you have it.

Bro I went to Brookwood at 10:24, 24 mins after they opened and they told me all they had "left" was GS....

I think they backdoored they pairs

Hold up bro did we run into each other?

They opened up kinda of late because the employee was dragging his feet :rolleyes :smh:

The moron asked for our sizes went in the back and came back talking about no more big sizes I called his bluff and said pairs out the backdoor huh? (funny thing is I peeped out one of 23 penny minions that came up briefly and whispered something then went off in the cut to wait. [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Bruh I'm heated

Went to the mall a few hours ago to get  in line for unclaimed pairs

Took a family member with me for I could double up

Two dudes try skipping and we get them thrown off

Then this white ginger kid in all tie dye walks up and asks what we are waiting for

He then gets in line

So I get my two tickets and im thinking im straight

Tie dye kid goes up to manager and trys to say my family member skipped

the tye dye kid was all the way in the back of the line about 10 people behind us

Tie dye kids mom got involved and the manager took my ticket

Smh I waited 3.5 hours but he was only there 30 minutes
That sucks man. The flight 23 dm try throwing people out of line base on who he "remembered" and he didn't remember me on the line. He tried to kick me out and the few people around me that I was chatting with didn't even bother to vouch for me. One of the guy just looked the other way and pretended he didn't hear anything. I think people didn't want to step up in both of our cases is because it risk their chance of obtaining the sneaker. Everyone is out for their own gains.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom