The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruh I'm heated

Went to the mall a few hours ago to get  in line for unclaimed pairs

Took a family member with me for I could double up

Two dudes try skipping and we get them thrown off

Then this white ginger kid in all tie dye walks up and asks what we are waiting for

He then gets in line

So I get my two tickets and im thinking im straight

Tie dye kid goes up to manager and trys to say my family member skipped

the tye dye kid was all the way in the back of the line about 10 people behind us

Tie dye kids mom got involved and the manager took my ticket

Smh I waited 3.5 hours but he was only there 30 minutes
So nobody else in line spoke up for yall? 

did anyone buy the 31s 
laugh.gif
People keep talking about them, and the end result is that people end up buying them by the end of today.

Personally, I'm gonna wait until they release THIS COLORWAY for the 31s

Sneakerwatch just posted this up on FB a minute ago, they are apparently gonna be released in the next couple of weeks or so.

i missed all of that tho.  i got there around 5:15 and saw the line.  went inside and asked how many pairs were left and when he said "not worth the wait" i bounced.

did you not cop at SS?
Nah I didnt't go to SS

I should have went tho... my size 13 sat there for a hot minute

I was too tired from online drop L's

Too hyped up. Didn't even bother to try. They even had an ad for the XXXIs on PSN last night. Everyone from kids to 40+ knew about both releases. On to the TB 3s which shouldn't be a problem. OG 1s will always bring resellers in droves. I just don't pay anything over MSRP anymore for anything.

Bro I went to Brookwood at 10:24, 24 mins after they opened and they told me all they had "left" was GS....

I think they backdoored they pairs

Hold up bro did we run into each other?

They opened up kinda of late because the employee was dragging his feet :rolleyes :smh:

The moron asked for our sizes went in the back and came back talking about no more big sizes I called his bluff and said pairs out the backdoor huh? (funny thing is I peeped out one of 23 penny minions that came up briefly and whispered something then went off in the cut to wait. [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

I came in with a blue shirt and my Nike staff dress :lol:

won a raffle but i felt like an idiot today. stood in line extra  30 min with people trying to get unclaimed thinking it was the line to get in. walked out and people giving me mad looks

After taking numerous amounts of L's in raffles, and online.  My mom walks in footaction back in my hometown (Beaumont, Tx).. grabs a size 12 and walks out casually.  This was at noon btw!.  Blew my entire mind!  

She is literally the MVP and will always be!

Last edited:

After taking numerous amounts of L's in raffles, and online.  My mom walks in footaction back in my hometown.. grabs a size 12 and walks out casually.  This was at noon btw!.  Blew my entire mind!  

Which Foot Action did she make this finding at?

After taking numerous amounts of L's in raffles, and online.  My mom walks in footaction back in my hometown.. grabs a size 12 and walks out casually.  This was at noon btw!.  Blew my entire mind!  

and where is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom