The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair at resale for $260. Wait a few days in hopes of a restock or cop? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

JUMP ON IT

you think you'll have a chance with a waaaay smaller inventory restock if you struck out on the bigger official release?

it's a good price considering what everybody else is asking

Last edited:
Where?!?! I'm tryna double up! Just joking. While I too hate dealing with and supporting resale, I might pull the trigger for a price like that.

LOL I hate copping at resale too but I think I'll have to make an exception for this price.

the problem with this site is that articulate dudes who know what they're talking about and whose english is above a first grade level (e.g. rolexgmt) are always villainized cause the majority of the community here is so intimidated by dudes like that (i.e. dudes who possess basic reading comprehension and grammar; seriously, how many of y'all know the difference between "your" and "you're"?)
While I have no idea what this references, I might have to read back a few to see, "your," "you're," "there," and "their" do annoy the hell out of me. Haha.

JUMP ON IT

you think you'll have a chance with a waaaay smaller inventory restock if you struck out on the bigger official release?

it's a good price considering what everybody else is asking
I gotta agree. Any restock of these is gonna be a **** show. And just looking at resale prices now, that's a pretty good price IMO.

Dang, fam be laughing at my hope of hitting on a restock after failing on my 48 raffle entries :wow:

Last edited:
Dang, fam be laughing at my hope of hitting on a restock after failing on my 48 raffle entries
embarassed.gif
Do you plan on paying resell or is it on to the next?

So consensus is these are the usual ****** quality "remastered" BS that Jordan Brand been pushing...why are people still buying them at overpriced retail and even jumping at resell???!!!

People just wanna be a part of the crowd nowadays...hype sells...the sheep will follow

yea not gonna lie...im a bit disappointed with the leather. i think everyone was just expecting og banned 1s quality tho

So consensus is these are the usual ****** quality "remastered" BS that Jordan Brand been pushing...why are people still buying them at overpriced retail and even jumping at resell???!!!

People just wanna be a part of the crowd nowadays...hype sells...the sheep will follow

I haven't heard that at all.

Quite the contrary, actually.

Do you plan on paying resell or is it on to the next?
Nah, hoping for some sort of availability/"restock" on these online for retail or bust.

But before that can happen, I have to sell some stuff to re-up on funds.

Last edited:
advice pls- what would be the best way for me to trade a pair of my 2016 GS bannedsfor a like size in a chicago 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom