The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the SNKRS drawing - does the time you enter the drawing affect the probability of securing a pair? Or does it matter?

I woke up a little late and entered the SNKRS drawing a little past 10:30 am EST with both of my Nike+ accounts, and struck out both times. I was wondering if a lot of people who entered RIGHT at 10 am also weren't picked, or if people who entered even later at say, 10:50 am were successful.

I'm wondering if the SNKRS drawing is truly random like an actual raffle in real life, or if it's just Nike's way of creating a timed buffer in order to better organize first come first serve on the website so the server doesn't crash. Did any people get the "GOT 'EM" e-mail before the 11 am end of the drawing?

I can't believe I struck out on these everywhere online and in real life raffles. This is just ridiculous. Nike needs to do a restock before I get an aneurysm. I work way too hard for my money, no way I'm giving $200 more ($160 is already way overpriced for a shoe that sold for $65 in '85) to some dude just because they got randomly picked in some raffles.

so did anyone actually win the sheik raffles? i entered 150 entrees and nothing.
laugh.gif

Question about the SNKRS drawing - does the time you enter the drawing affect the probability of securing a pair? Or does it matter?

I was worried the time you entered might matter too
laugh.gif

i decided to enter when the countdown timer reached 24, the greatest player of all time Kobe Bryant of course.

And i won
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom