The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is scummy but damn. Would you have bitten the bullet @ $50? Temptation is a ************

No but at least we know what ur price point is [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Jokes

Last edited:
I'm really getting sick of this thread :smh:
Last chance to keep it open.
Off topic posts = posts deleted and member removed from thread.
Posts trying to Buy/sell/trade = posts deleted and member removed from thread.
and if that don't work I'm locking it !

Anyone at Nice Kicks grand opening in DTLA trying to cop the Banned 1s? Feel free to post pics of the frenzy if you're there!

Not sure why the hate on the black leather used on these.

It's going to wear much better long term
I just had a conversation about this yesterday.  Ive worn my Chicagos 5 or 6 times and the red around the toe is very soft, and now very creased.  These banneds will hold up MUCH better because of the stiffer black leather and the we'll still get the toe box creases that give 1s their character.  I'm a fan of this release, i hope Royals are about the same.

Could we say one of the tale tell signs of authentic vs replica is that white border the lines up along the laceholes? Looking down at the shoes theres a white outline. Idk if the fakes would have that.

Could we say one of the tale tell signs of authentic vs replica is that white border the lines up along the laceholes? Looking down at the shoes theres a white outline. Idk if the fakes would have that.

Seems like authentic pairs have distinctly two different reds. Lighter on the right, darker on the left. I bet the fakes are the same color on each shoe lol smh

Guys don't make the mods lock the thread, all those buying and foolish questions take it to private box

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Same issue keeps arising yet nothing is done about it

It's been going on for a year now. Just saying.

Those are even more hideous than the original SBBs

Interesting

7 years minimum

the way nike been churning out retros id say 4 or 5 years

they keep leaving little things out even in the remastered models so im guessing they do it on purpose

also remember these are technically the remastered banned 1 and not the black red 1 from 2013

Am I not mistaken or aren't those both retros of the shoes that came out in 1985?

Those are both black and red AJ 1's in the same color blocking too

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I know, I've been trying to do something about it but it's not working. I'm going to try to do what I posted. And if the thread still is like this I will lock it.

One day they'll use the real OG mold and we'll have several iterations of bred 1's

White midsole, sail 'pre-yellowed' midsole, '94 retro box, suede swoosh, bred air ship package etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
The real question i need answered.Is which stores in New Orleans will be selling these for the next all-star weekend.And when the 1-2 times these restock online.Will I have to follow someone on Twitter to be in the loop.Or will the restock be announced days before it takes place.These are questions i need to know.

One day they'll use the real OG mold and we'll have several iterations of bred 1's

White midsole, sail 'pre-yellowed' midsole, '94 retro box, suede swoosh, bred air ship package etc etc

Eh The inside check on my left shoe is suede for some reason

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I know, I've been trying to do something about it but it's not working. I'm going to try to do what I posted. And if the thread still is like this I will lock it.

Referring to a certain member

Yeah it's going to be funny if he doesn't stay on track and he gets banned from the thread he started.

So it's now at the 1 week mark. Some were saying last week that prices would drop once everyone started receiving their online orders. Personally, I still believe that this release will move similar to (if not better than) the 2013 release. That release was still around $300 resale months after. These are doing slightly better than that after 1 week. Granted there was no Yeezy release to coincide w the 2013 release....but I don't feel the v2 will affect the overall market on these. Of course ...this is NT...and we tend to side on being cheap.... so most are probably hoping for the Yeezy effect to run its course. My opinion....and only using the previous release to compare...it won't happen.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom