The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a size 12 and most of my shoes don't sit up right. (the ones i get hold up to size 13) I can only have my low tops sitting right, if its a mid or a high its got to be on its side like if they were in the box
Yeah same here. I'm also a size 12 and I lay mine down on their sides, unless they're low tops.

Last edited:
i'ma need AT LEAST 100 or so just for starters so iono how this will work...
laugh.gif
Don't feel bad. Mayor bought thousands of them.
^^
yeah i noticed so i loaded my cart with 20 cases of 6 per and it came out to like $1.2k and i'm not prepared to spend thhat on boxes. i be spending enough on kicks as it is, but it would be hella convenient to have. wish i woulda started earlier.

mean.gif

Last edited:

I'm not associated with these guys, nor do I know if these are real versus knock-off, but saw these guys stating on Instagram today that they have 100 pairs, and more coming tomorrow, selling for $375. I'm not paying that kind of money for these shoes, but figured I share in case anybody knows/trusts these guys and can get a hookup. These resellers and consignment places obviously trying to make themselves rich on real fans/collectors, but figured I'd at least share for those interested.

Seems odd a place would get that many in one haul, or even over 2 days, at least in my opinion, so proceed at own risk.

https://www.instagram.com/urban_necessities/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/theUNshop?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
They were selling at $300 a pair on release day but I guess no more.
$350 until a few hours ago. Try negotiating people never hurts to ask.

Not sure if this was posted but felt it needed to be here

Who dat in your avatar? Katy?

Dude in the video blaming Nike for putting something on the shoe? What about Crap Protect. Keep these YouTube vids coming. Company needs to learn a lesson about putting this product out there.

Last edited:
I'm a size 12 and most of my shoes don't sit up right. (the ones i get hold up to size 13) I can only have my low tops sitting right, if its a mid or a high its got to be on its side like if they were in the box

My 2013 fits but have to be angled. 2016 is touching the top but I guess I over exagerated that it doesnt lol Hard to put both shoes in since you have to put it in laying down first... Size 10 btw

View media item 2164435

So I finally had time to snap some pics and post this. This release was a wild one. I was following this thread until Thurs night, Sep 1st. After that, I went dark. (I spent the weekend with the family.) I didn’t get back on NT until the following Tues. I did not see how everyone faired. For me, I wasted 0 gas and 0 time rounding up raffle tickets. I only entered online raffles and hoped for the best. (Later I read up on the Shiekh jig and makes sense that I never win.) It took me 4 complete days to catch up 15K post!! This thread was movin! With no replies to any of the online raffles and losing NTSF, my only chance was the Draw. That actually was better for me. I can’t try for a men’s and a GS at the same time on my phone. So come RD, I went for the GS on NdC first. Carted and checked out. Then submitted an entry for the Draw. And I actually won! I was shocked! (I didn’t realize how many folks won… and didn’t win the draw… until later on.)

I feel fortunate on picking up the GS then my pair for sure.

Congrats to the #OGPizzaGang. We feast on another pizza. :nthat: :pimp: :smokin

Good luck to those still on the hunt.

Here are some more pics. Sorry for the crappy pics. Not pictured is the GS. (Wifey decided to UnDs them to work.)
Every blk/red 1 retro is special on their own, but for me, the '16 could only be comparable to the '11, the real banneds.

View media item 216444711,13,16
View media item 216444811,13,16
View media item 216444911,13,16
View media item 216445013 Left - 16 Right
View media item 216445111 Left – 16 Right
View media item 216445216 Left – 11 Right
View media item 216445316 Left – 11 Right w/Flash
View media item 216445411,16
View media item 2164455View media item 2164456

Wow nah I'm 24 ain't no cemetery around these parts

Huh he died on my moms birthday

but **** Marty McFly and that botched Nike Air Mags release :smh: :smh:

Now with all these dead soles in my storage room looks more like a cemetery of lost soles :lol:

Nike Air Caskets [emoji]9899[/emoji]️[emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom