THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

had a free shipping code for kicks-crew for a delayed shipment in the past so went ahead and used it for the safaris. $250 shipped. I said i would be content on missing out :smh:

had a free shipping code for kicks-crew for a delayed shipment in the past so went ahead and used it for the safaris. $250 shipped. I said i would be content on missing out :smh:

Aaaah you were one of the few I was confident wasn't going to break. Guess only a handful of us left.

Aaaah you were one of the few I was confident wasn't going to break. Guess only a handful of us left.

I'm weak man. Tried to cop a Lexus and couldn't get a deal worked out. Bought em as an impulse walking out the dealership lol

UK sites, Georgetown Nike line, loads of spots "not taking phone orders", and 4 entries on the app.

Then I bought 2 on eBay. If it's a really limited release I just can't let go I will wait in line, but after being 15th in line and not scoring I had to break down.

Wish I had a free shipping code for kicks crew... That $35 puts them over the $250 I told myself I could spend on these. Oh well, on to the next.

my buddy in canada copped me a 13 from there. now i have a 12 & 13 on the way!

has anyone here ever ordered with a lunarlon midsole? is it worth it?

Air Max Lunar 1iD - Dub Nation by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Here's one of mine. I ordered them last January-ish... IMO, the OG soles are really stiff. The Lunar soles, on the other hand (feet), feel so much comfortable! :smokin I also think that I could actually feel comfortable RUNNING in them.

My other Lunar soled AM1iD is coming this week. #cantwait

Last edited:
nike uses regular flat laces for iDs right? im trying to recreate the OG reds and OG blues but to get the red lacehole and blue lacehole you have to choose red or blue and i want to put white laces on them so im just assuming i can get white flat laces

Just got off the phone with Nike LV they sold out of the Safari 1s for anyone hoping they could phone an order 2maro. 

Back
Top Bottom