THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just whiffed on another safari drop :smh:

I think I have an NTer taking care of me though hopefully.

the new ID options suck balls and are garbage
mean.gif

I like hyperfuse shape, and they're breathable - will be nice for spring/summer.

I only tried for Safari's on the draw on Nike (no love) haven't kept up on them since but don't want them bad enough to pay over retail.

Anyone know if the Kumquat will be available in the states at all?

How's the comfort for the Hyper fuse AM 1? What size should I go with? 

The NikeID AM 1 HTM is slowly growing on me 

its so tempting to cop every 5 mins with all the "re-stocks" and qs bull s**t about at the mo, If the retros were actually faithful to the ogs then there would be no issue... May as well hold back on 8 or so drops and then go bespoke, instead of 8 average kicks collecting dust you'd have one sick pair to beat to death

its so tempting to cop every 5 mins with all the "re-stocks" and qs bull s**t about at the mo, If the retros were actually faithful to the ogs then there would be no issue... May as well hold back on 8 or so drops and then go bespoke, instead of 8 average kicks collecting dust you'd have one sick pair to beat to death
what restock and qs are we referring to?

what restock and qs are we referring to?

None in particular.. The amount of releases is insane compared to even 8-10 years ago, it's easy to get swept along with hype then have a lot of kicks that aren't even in rotation... Less is more I guess. I'd happily swap a few average pairs I copped on a whim for a re up on my favourite 1s which are now beaten but cost 10x as much

I like hyperfuse shape, and they're breathable - will be nice for spring/summer.

I only tried for Safari's on the draw on Nike (no love) haven't kept up on them since but don't want them bad enough to pay over retail.

Anyone know if the Kumquat will be available in the states at all?

This... Kumquats are my consolation prize. I need those.

Back
Top Bottom