THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My HTM pair "shipped" on the 25th...they'll finally arrive tomorrow.

Only a two week turn around from ordering to delivery.

Can't wait....I'll post pictures tomorrow. :smokin

My Pend's arrive tomorrow as well. I think we ordered on the same day. Super fast turn around.

can someone located a style/color on these?  several websites talking about they dropped in 2013 but no info on product.  theyre part of blue and violet suedes, not to be mixed up with the "suede pack" which contain, red, black and green.  

Got these in the mail today for the low
Got those too when they released last year, love the simple black colorway but the shape on them was awful so I reshaped them

Last edited:
can someone located a style/color on these?  several websites talking about they dropped in 2013 but no info on product.  theyre part of blue and violet suedes, not to be mixed up with the "suede pack" which contain, red, black and green.  

I had the purple samples, they were nothing special.

The sneakerfreaker photos are heavily filtered.

I had the purple samples, they were nothing special.

The sneakerfreaker photos are heavily filtered.
okay good.  makes me feel a bit better.   these photos make them look hella skunky.  def wouldve chased them if thats what i was receiving. 

I thought the first pics made them look like sort of washed leather instead of suede. The blues turned out to be much darker than on those SF pics, more like this

i feel like lately, essential releases have been underwhelming. it seems like the same cookie cutter color ways and blocking patterns.  ive been scouring through the bay to see if anything excited me in recent months and this is what i found.  

canyone gold.

essential denim 

essential seaglass/stingray

the canyon gold is prob the only one id waste my time on.  anyone else feeling a lull in recently releases?
id cop those denim though, but i agree, the women getting all the love on the CW's

today's wear:  varsity purples and them quarter socks looking a hot mess.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom