THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone have on-foot pics of these?

Scooped these and returned them, too stiff and the shape was awful.

Dissapointed as of late with AM1's

Excited for te retroing of the Chili colorway, scooping a couple of pairs, can't wait.

Last edited:
I been going hard for green colorways too. My lady blew my up head telling me how much she like when I wear green, lol.

So salty I missed out on these. Saw they were at a outlet recently, missed out on my size. Nice pics, though.
Thanks mo. 

There might still be some out there. I was pm'ing another NTer and he found a pair for retail somewhere. I'll give you the same info I gave him if you're still looking. Just PM me. 
glasses.gif

Gorgeous shots. Might make one of these my background.
Anyone have on-foot pics of these?

Scooped these and returned them, too stiff and the shape was awful.

Dissapointed as of late with AM1's

Excited for te retroing of the Chili colorway, scooping a couple of pairs, can't wait.
Thanks for the info. Looking at that toe more now, and seeing how squared-off the recent pairs have been. Going to avoid these. Such a disappointment because I love those colors.

Most of the usual UK sites have started receiving there Mikans today and posting photos on social media. All have now confirmed as on sale Saturday 30th except one which has in store only on Friday. I won't name due to lurkers but I'm sure y'all know the spots I'm talking about.

Thanks dude, i went for these as i think the blue just gives them that POP ! Both are nice c/ws tho !
If you drop by size again do you mind snapping a pic of the purple ones? I just can't decide between the two. Got the reds from previous release and these are beyond comfortable for me.

^ if it helps I picked up the blues as well as in person the purples were a bit girly for my taste. Also I regretted not copping the Navy vintage from two years ago and these are very close yet with the advantage of not looking like someone urinated on the mid sole (vintage effect gone wrong IMO)

^ if it helps I picked up the blues as well as in person the purples were a bit girly for my taste. Also I regretted not copping the Navy vintage from two years ago and these are very close yet with the advantage of not looking like someone urinated on the mid sole (vintage effect gone wrong IMO)
So the purple is not as dark as it look in the picture on the website right?

If you drop by size again do you mind snapping a pic of the purple ones? I just can't decide between the two. Got the reds from previous release and these are beyond comfortable for me.
Will be down there again this Saturday, il take a shot of the purple joints for you then dude. 

Last edited:
Those purple Am's look dope. I've been wanting a purple air max for awhile now, but think ill need to just go with the id's I saved to my nike locker.

I hope I can get a UK sz?12 in the Milans. I already know what site I'm going for but what time do they usually release? I'm in Vegas by the way.

u have 2 possibilities,
1) they gonna drop after midnight
2) between 8 and 10am in the morning local time

and dont forget that UK time is 1 hour slower then the rest
of the countries in the EU like the netherlands and france

Thanks man. This is gonna be my first time (hopefully) pulling the trigger on an overseas site.

Back
Top Bottom