THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i know it breaks convention, but i would prefer a mesh toebox.  you know the leather theyre going to use is going to be as frail as tissue paper. 

April 16th has passed, are they available anywhere or did you mean May 16th? I saw the date August 4th for both reds and black flyknit, but obviously anyone can post anything. I was just hoping to get them at beginning of summer 

Yeah, I heard 4/16 and 5/16 as well...it's all here say though.
Until I see it confirmed somewhere it's hard to say. Nike is always changing dates too.

The Head Designer at Atmos would like to change some materials for the Elephant Atmos re-release next year.
http://tinyurl.com/hh4ddr2
I honestly would be OK with a mesh toe box, but I'd prefer if everything was kept the same as the OG release.
Not surprised at all, would have been more surprised if they'd release exactly the same. And then they still wouldn't have been the same because these will have the made in China-shape.

Don't really matter because it's an overrated ugly a** c/w anyway

Last edited:
Not surprised at all, would have been more surprised if they'd release exactly the same. And then they still wouldn't have been the same because these will have the made in China-shape.

I thought it was just me, agree 100%

I would be happy with mesh toebox. I feel
Like the shape would have a better chance being mesh than leather.

I would be happy with mesh toebox. I feel
Like the shape would have a better chance being mesh than leather.

Nah, my 3.26 AM Days have a mesh toe box and the shape is still off.

The recently released Safaris have a "fur" toebox and its off. Has nothing to do with material.

Last HTMs arrived today

i remembered that nobody wanted them when they came out in 2007, they were collecting dust on ebay and 2 years later those dumb*** hyperbeast SB ******s starting to hyping them up because the shoe got similar colors like the tiffany dunk and suddenly people are asking $250-$300 for them because it was a so called japanese Atmos exclusive cw while it wasnt because it was also released here in europe and other asian countries

old school smoker & am head checking in.

strictly a bong guy....
no vape/dab for me just good old herb and a Jerome Baker 1&1/2 footer is my daily medicine.

Hahaha

Dude I dabbed at my buddies house one time and felt like a f*cking crackhead with the blowtorch and all...went straight ****** on my way home that night after hitting it twice and thought I killed two dogs but found out next day it was a giant branch off a tree.

Back to AM1s though my new HTM on foot

Last edited:
old school smoker & am head checking in.

strictly a bong guy....
no vape/dab for me just good old herb and a Jerome Baker 1&1/2 footer is my daily medicine.

Hahaha

Dude I dabbed at my buddies house one time and felt like a f*cking crackhead with the blowtorch and all...went straight ****** on my way home that night after hitting it twice and thought I killed two dogs but found out next day it was a giant branch off a tree.

Back to AM1s though my new HTM on foot

These are fire... [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

This price is much better that retail on these. I guess nobody is looking for these because I was the only bidder. Can't wait to get them in hand.
412418188.jpg

@FrankWh1te  yeah it seems those royals can be had for well below what they dropped at.  wonder if has anything to do with its fit, since cats been returning them due to the aforementioned. 

Anyone ordered anything from the ID hyperfuse options? i was trying to make something but im fresh out of options

Just got another 2006 Studio ID in but unfortunately they are too small for me. US10 (can fit US10.5 easily older IDs run big) with OG box and dust bag and they appear to be nearly DS maybe worn once - one shoe wasn't even unlaced. PM me if interested for more pics. Killer shape on these bad boys

Last edited:
Just got another 2006 Studio ID in but unfortunately they are too small for me. US10 (can fit US10.5 easily older IDs run big) with OG box and dust bag and they appear to be nearly DS maybe worn once - one shoe wasn't even unlaced. PM me if interested for more pics. Killer shape on these bad boys
So you are the one that outbid me on those! Lol  Got me by $2!

So you are the one that outbid me on those! Lol  Got me by $2!
Haha were you the one who hit me up on FB too? Someone else on FB said I outbid them as well - I'll most likely sell for what I paid for them since my wishful thinking of fitting into them didn't work out

Haha were you the one who hit me up on FB too? Someone else on FB said I outbid them as well - I'll most likely sell for what I paid for them since my wishful thinking of fitting into them didn't work out
Lol.. Definitely wasn't me stalking you on FB!  I have a bid in on something else right now but if that doesn't go through...Pm me some details and maybe we could work something out. 

Lol.. Definitely wasn't me stalking you on FB!  I have a bid in on something else right now but if that doesn't go through...Pm me some details and maybe we could work something out. 
Too funny haha ya somone in an AM1 FB group said I outbid him as well - I think he may take them but if not I'll def let them go to you - hope I'm not bidding on your current ebay item lol

Too funny haha ya somone in an AM1 FB group said I outbid him as well - I think he may take them but if not I'll def let them go to you - hope I'm not bidding on your current ebay item lol
Its not AM1 related so I hope not! Lol   Definitely reach out if it falls through! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom