THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thats the thing about the bespokes, i know recently people were saying about it should be around 500 but the thing you have to remember as well is that you get that one on one time with a designer. They help you and for the indecisive this is great. Then youre getting a one of a kind shoe. I think 1k is pretty fair. Youre paying for the overall experience not just that shoe. 
^ that and the 1K price point prices certain people out and keeps the experience exclusive.
I would agree with this if the final product came out well but It doesn't.

Less desireable to whom?

People are already buying a **** shape. But some, like the modern am shape (nobody here i guess and hope).

But yeah, ill rephrase, if the old shape was the cut then id consider spending the money.

Me, id like to buy an 06 cut.

Last edited:
Less desireable to whom?

People are already buying a **** shape. But some, like the modern am shape (nobody here i guess and hope).

But yeah, ill rephrase, if the old shape was the cut then id consider spending the money.

Me, id like to buy an 06 cut.
the shape should just be a standard right?  the new shape makes me love some of my new kicks less.  ie. kumquats

small difference, but stil a difference.  if you decide to do this, be careful!!!  the ironing singes the fur, which in my case i dont mind because i actually like the toned down look.  but you have to be VERY QUICK with your passes of the iron, or you WILL burn through the toebox.

left is ironed, right is not. 

did you put a towel over the toebox before ironing? it would have protected the fur

did you put a towel over the toebox before ironing? it would have protected the fur
yeah i did.  a cold wet one.  irons get hot.  heats up the towel.  thats why i suggest making quick passes.  i was rather slow with mine.  but again, im glad it singed the fur off, i dont like that ish anyway.  i dont recommend testing it out tho.  if youre looking to get rid of the fur, shave that beotch.

Nike should give the people that have made an appointment for the bespokes some special software with all the bespoke materials so that they can do some potential designs at their own computer and play with the materials that are available

Yep. Access to an online program using passcode given after appointment made and expiring on appointment date would be good.

1986 Unreleased OG Wmns Nike Air Max 1 Leather Sample
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

impulse trigger happy purchase last night.  mixed feelings because i dropped a grip and wondering if i spent too much, but at the same time, grail.....

2004 ltd newspaper 

what would ya'll be willing to spend on them.  maybe this will rationalize my purchase. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
$50 no wait, maybe even only $10

no wait I wouldn't want to have 'em at all

Last edited:
$50 no wait, maybe even only $10

no wait I wouldn't want to have 'em at all
LOL I aways imagine a very bitter old man behind Modus' posts. (No disrespect at all) I am legit curious to see what are your favorite AM1s Modus?

Last edited:
impulse trigger happy purchase last night.  mixed feelings because i dropped a grip and wondering if i spent too much, but at the same time, grail.....

2004 ltd newspaper 

what would ya'll be willing to spend on them.  maybe this will rationalize my purchase. :lol:  

If its something you've been looking for, you were willing to pay and You're happy with it, who cares if you spent a little more than should have.

We overpay for some many items in life. Ie cars, gym memberships, etc.

People on here don't flinch at bespoke because they're "custom one of a kind," but how many people in here have newspapers, a handful? A dozen?

Look forward to seeing them.

Last edited:
LOL I aways imagine a very bitter old man behind Modus' posts. (No disrespect at all) I am legit curious to see what are your favorite AM1s Modus?
Can't access my archive now but there's a few. Def not a lot of all those hypebeast collabs though. Will post some sometime.

If its something you've been looking for, you were willing to pay and You're happy with it, who cares if you spent a little more than should have.

We overpay for some many items in life. Ie cars, gym memberships, etc.

People on here don't flinch at bespoke because they're "custom one of a kind," but how many people in here have newspapers, a handful? A dozen?

Look forward to seeing them.
nah.

I swear people who do things like this have some big balls. If i ever get a pair of amsterdams, which i dont think will be ever. I would never change anything about them. This looks good, but man, when the original is so good, dont mess with it. Its like a beautiful girl who get s a boob job. Youre like we aint gotta do this man

Back
Top Bottom