THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hoping for lots of OG cways next year.. 30yrs since OG87, kind of like what they been doing with the BW this year... I wonder if there's any truth to this whole "shape fix" rumor... Haven't copped any AM1s for time 

Man, I am hoping Nike brings the OG blue Flyknits to masses. I need some of them bad. Hopefully more options on the ID side as well.
They were well received, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

For real. Man if they made curry flyknit am1s, that would be so dope.

Beautiful Piece.. :wow:

Hoping for lots of OG cways next year.. 30yrs since OG87, kind of like what they been doing with the BW this year... I wonder if there's any truth to this whole "shape fix" rumor... Haven't copped any AM1s for time 
I'm sure there was a vote for what am1s to drop next year a bunch of us linked to. Final result was some bull ish from memory. I'm sure that's why they'll be possibly Changing shape next year, when they drop some variants of some of cw.

Finishline coupon code - BTS20
20% off for your pair of Air Max 1 Flyknits.

Takes $32.00 off for a total of $128.00

Finishline coupon code - BTS20
20% off for your pair of Air Max 1 Flyknits.

Takes $32.00 off for a total of $128.00

Why? Didn't we just see pics of heads buying am1 flyshnits at outlet for 80 bucks?

Last edited:
Hmmm.. It let me go through the process and even showed me the reduction of 32.00. I went all the way to billing and then I backed out (as I already have a pair).

But now when I try it shows me the exclusions and doesn't even show me any reduction. Thats weird

Last edited:
Why? Didn't we just see pics of heads buying am1 flyshnits at outlet for 80 bucks?

What we seen earlier at the outlet was most likely a one off / return. A total hit and miss.

It's not like they have a mess of them at the outlets.

What we seen earlier at the outlet was most likely a one off / return. A total hit and miss.

It's not like they have a mess of them at the outlets.
I'm having my buddy check sometime this week, he lives a mile away. I will most likely bet it was a one off return though...

I'm dying to see those Pattas. I just don't have balls to pull the trigger on a pair.
By time you get them it will most likely be too late to order a pair...especially in a size 13.

Back
Top Bottom