THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I had to make an adjustment. I needed those greys as well as the black. With a 20% code I couldn't go wrong. Hopefully they turn out okay....and the whites soon to come.

Last edited:
Pic from my gram I meant to share last week. Still love the comfort on these.

Anyone else watch/watching Stranger Things? This looks like the water in the pool when Barbara is getting taken into the Upside Down haha.

I dont know why people are complaining about the shape in the pinnacles, its not perfect but you klnow what its a lolt better than a lot of the square toe box crap we have been seeing from Nike lately. 

Yea those are badass. I went with the template they made and left it alone. Haven't even gotten my "almost done" email though.

damn those are sick. wish they still had size 9+ for the white upper... wanted an all white upper with red midsole, white outsole. pissed i didnt cop at the time, didnt think they would sell out that quick

@SingledOut  I will love you forerver for convincing me to make the OGs. And im gonna rock em everyday until winter lol
Hahahaha glad you listened to me!

I just chatted with a rep again for sh*ts....got a 10% off code lol

For whatever reason my Patta order didnt go through the other day - I think its bc I did it on my phone in the car. Anyways - glad it didnt because Im gonna use the 10% off code towards them now!

Only hard part....going OG all for everything but can't decide still on heel logo. The OG has no logo so thats why originally I went with Navy to almost camouflage it. But teal looks good too like @FrankWh1te  did his I believe

damn those are sick. wish they still had size 9+ for the white upper... wanted an all white upper with red midsole, white outsole. pissed i didnt cop at the time, didnt think they would sell out that quick
Yea I talked to a rep about it again, I told them its very disapointing and that I am unable to make the pair I truly want (not really, pattas don't have the grey haha) and she gave me the code. May be worth getting on chat and complaining about the big sizes being gone too. 

Last edited:

Hahahaha glad you listened to me!

I just chatted with a rep again for sh*ts....got a 10% off code lol

For whatever reason my Patta order didnt go through the other day - I think its bc I did it on my phone in the car. Anyways - glad it didnt because Im gonna use the 10% off code towards them now!

Yea I talked to a rep about it again, I told them its very disapointing and that I am unable to make the pair I truly want (not really, pattas don't have the grey haha) and she gave me the code. May be worth getting on chat and complaining about the big sizes being gone too. 
LOL. man these codes bein handed out like crazy!

Ughhhhh Im gonna regret hard not making Pattas.......Cant get myself to pull the trigger again. My wallet hurts -_-

Back
Top Bottom