THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not sure about getting them free but my flyknit ID was ordered since 08/02 so... i'm curious to see what kind of refund they will give me

lol you're funny, you really think that Nike would so easily handing out free shoes

than everyone is gonna go order some iD FK AM1
laugh.gif

Never said free. But from this thread it seems $50 discounts have been sent out. 

$150 for these sounds a lot better to me than $200.

lol you're funny, you really think that Nike would so easily handing out free shoes
than everyone is gonna go order some iD FK AM1 :lol:  

The guy never said free just a discount which Nike has been handing out like candy lately.

So if ID a pair of these airmax 1 flyknits what are the chances I get a discount from Nike for delays or was this just for pairs ordered a long time ago?

Either chat online or give them a call. I've received 4 different discount codes the past 6 months. Just be easy going when you deal with the rep. There's a good chance they'll give you a code.

OK. So maybe that might be the difference between you and me. Yes I totally agree, that logo could have been something else than the name.
That's why I put it in google and I have the answer to that in 2 secs. You post the question and wait for an answer, that you might even not get at all.

No flame intended.

All good. Just got a reply from him. I'm gonna go ahead and send them to him.

Really like the Patch Pack, for me the Paris is really good. But the quality of the midsole paint is a joke! Do u know how to fix the Steel Green (angelus)? Thanks in advance.

Really like the Patch Pack, for me the Paris is really good. But the quality of the midsole paint is a joke! Do u know how to fix the Steel Green (angelus)? Thanks in advance. [/quote]
if you could, contact a rep of some sort and ask them what the closest base color is to steel green.  then work from there.  you wont get an exact match, so i suggest getting base color, flat grey, flat black and flat white to mix and make that hue.  off the top of my head, id say theyre going to tell you: 

olive

flat grey

flat black

flat white

matte finisher 

i recently repainted my apollos and had to mix their silver with a dab of flat black to darken their very bright and highlighted silver.  hope it goes well homey. 

si senior. black scuba. 
Thought so. Mesh/materials and colored eye stay are close to a few 2010 pairs I have. Great cleanup job.

Really looking forward to Nike fixing the shape (if rumors are true) of the regular AM1. I'm tired of hunting down older pairs and my pre-2010 colorways are looking rough.

Last edited:
I walked into a local store about 2 years ago, just one of those pop up joints that sells of old stock, all junk.

Sitting on the wall were skull packs.

At the time I didn't care much for them, (don't care for the rip stop) but was amazed to see them there.

Last edited:
So if ID a pair of these airmax 1 flyknits what are the chances I get a discount from Nike for delays or was this just for pairs ordered a long time ago?

I honestly don't think a pair ordered now will be delayed. Apparently they have been waiting on materials which is now resolved so pairs recently ordered should be on time.

Back
Top Bottom