THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

UN DS my IDs today

Good look. The shape on the recent ids is pretty nice too. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Wore my lunar tapes today. I need these to come back.

Still extremely excited about this pick up. Never thought I would own a pair of Dirty Denim's. They are pretty beat but I am still extremely satisfied with em. On the lookout for a donor pair with a navy outsole.
With all the AM1s I have, this is a pair I constantly wear and never take out of my rotation - an all time favorite for sure great pick up!

mrphist mrphist

I'm still pretty salty, I was waiting on the auction on those to end, and you sniped them on the DL. I might not ever forgive you for this. I mean we boys alex, but you those my numbers 1s.

I'm actually salty at the seller. He's an idiot for letting them go for cheap. And he was an erratic seller so I didn't even think to contact him. Big up to you again. But I'm still mad at you.

Last edited:
@Mrphist

I'm still pretty salty, I was waiting on the auction on those to end, and you sniped them on the DL. I might not ever forgive you for this. I mean we boys alex, but you those my numbers 1s.

I'm actually salty at the seller. He's an idiot for letting them go for cheap. And he was an erratic seller so I didn't even think to contact him. Big up to you again. But I'm still mad at you.
lol I know.... Im sorry bro... 
tired.gif

Hey i gotchu tho! Hang in there! 

@SingledOut  Have you had to soleswap yours? Or OG soles still goin strong? 

lol I know.... Im sorry bro... 
tired.gif

Hey i gotchu tho! Hang in there! 

@SingledOut  Have you had to soleswap yours? Or OG soles still goin strong? 
Mine are still going strong with OG sole - I don't have any pairs with swaps....yet.

My 98 leathers and 99 mini swoosh still going strong too, somehow haha

Back
Top Bottom