THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Very nice modus47, talking of leather anyone got any info on these?

Wanted to post up a couple recent grabs from the bay. Got the Parras for super cheap in almost new condition. Really excited though about the other pair. A women's grail that I've been searching for in DS condition for a long time.

Last edited:
Wanted to post up a couple recent grabs from the bay. Got the Parras for super cheap in almost new condition. Really excited though about the other pair. A women's grail that I've been searching for in DS condition for a long time.
Eiii! Nice cop! I'm a big fan of the Alabaster Snowflakes! I thought that was the men's colorway and the pink was the womens? Weirdly I'm a fan of the pink one too....

Eiii! Nice cop! I'm a big fan of the Alabaster Snowflakes! I thought that was the men's colorway and the pink was the womens? Weirdly I'm a fan of the pink one too....
Thanks! I love this colorway. These are a womens 12 but fit slightly smaller than the usual 1.5 sizes down. I initially ordered a womens 11 off the same seller but he couldn't locate the shoes so I got this 12 instead and glad it worked out that way. Now that I have these i might just grab the pink color also since they are readily available for low low prices.

Last edited:
Love those shelves. Is that the color change am1 on the very left 2nd ones down?
Yea, that's them.

Stole the idea for the shelves from here:

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/11/ikea-hack-for-sneakerheads

The 4x4 book case was $109 and the little inserts are $6 so $205 total. They make a 5x5 but it's $199. Didn't make sense to pay $90 to add one row plus the wall it's on is 12 feet and the 5x5 is 5 feet and 11 1/2 inches wide so it would have been really close to even fitting two of them.

Yea, that's them.

Stole the idea for the shelves from here:

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/11/ikea-hack-for-sneakerheads

The 4x4 book case was $109 and the little inserts are $6 so $205 total. They make a 5x5 but it's $199. Didn't make sense to pay $90 to add one row plus the wall it's on is 12 feet and the 5x5 is 5 feet and 11 1/2 inches wide so it would have been really close to even fitting two of them.
It's always nice to have a nice set up. I need to get organized to

It's always nice to have a nice set up. I need to get organized to
Ikea is the way to go. Cheap and easy to set up. The one in the link has lights but I just don't have a need for that. If I were 25 and that was in my living area and I wanted people to see it, maybe, but I'm old and that's in my man room that I only use to get dressed in the mornings and to play PS4 when I have time. This was more about organization for me. It looking good was a bonus.

Ikea is the way to go. Cheap and easy to set up. The one in the link has lights but I just don't have a need for that. If I were 25 and that was in my living area and I wanted people to see it, maybe, but I'm old and that's in my man room that I only use to get dressed in the mornings and to play PS4 when I have time. This was more about organization for me. It looking good was a bonus.
I'll have to check and see if my IKEA carries thoes things cause our IKEA in Australia have diffrent things and set up in there store.

I'll have to check and see if my IKEA carries thoes things cause our IKEA in Australia have diffrent things and set up in there store.
I almost guarantee they carry the cube unit. That's their most popular piece worldwide. It's the Kallax shelf unit. They make all kinds of stuff built around it, like baskets to go in the holes and doors/drawers that fit in the holes. They come 1x3, 2x2, 2x4, 4x4, 5x5, and a few other dimensions I think. The little shelf dividers are in the kitchen section. You can actually go to the link I posted earlier, click on each piece, it'll take you to Ikea's website, then you can enter your store in to check inventory.

Back
Top Bottom