THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You could stretch the toebox out from overstuffing as well. Dont use shopping bags to stuff either, had a savemart bag bleed red ink on a shoe

lmfao
laugh.gif

I need some sizing help please. All of my AM1's are 11.5 U.S. But some are tighter than others but 11.5 is my TTS. I'm thinking about trading for the Atmos tiger camo or the chlorophyll can someone please help with the fit of those two models thanks.

Last edited:
Pendleton > just bc you have more options on that template, mainly a white freaking midsole. Can't believe they put the Will stuff up with no white midsole. Having zero customization by use of other materials or even mixing colors on the upper was weak too. Mixing in the Will leather with mesh/denim/suede would have been nice. Giving us 4 colors for uppers and 4 colors for midsoles was just lazy.

Pendleton > just bc you have more options on that template, mainly a white freaking midsole. Can't believe they put the Will stuff up with no white midsole. Having zero customization by use of other materials or even mixing colors on the upper was weak too. Mixing in the Will leather with mesh/denim/suede would have been nice. Giving us 4 colors for uppers and 4 colors for midsoles was just lazy.

Agreed. And all the WGL options are so close in aesthetic proximity. Its what's holding me back. The second pic above, I assume is cognac vs dark cinder, but they almost look the same. So nah, ima spend my money elsewhere.

Edit: wait no, the second pic is pendy vs wgl as well. White midsole as pointed out by dblplay1212 dblplay1212 . Still, I can't tell the difference from dark cinder to cognac on the ndc website renderings.

Last edited:
Agreed. And all the WGL options are so close in aesthetic proximity. Its what's holding me back. The second pic above, I assume is cognac vs dark cinder, but they almost look the same. So nah, ima spend my money elsewhere.

Edit: wait no, the second pic is pendy vs wgl as well. White midsole as pointed out by@dblplay1212. Still, I can't tell the difference from dark cinder to cognac on the ndc website renderings.
Yea I wish they'd just put all the options in there and let us play with it. I'd love to be able to make a pair with a Will leather upper, mesh toe, and Pendleton swoosh and liner. I can already see it in my head. The difference in textures and colors would be sweet. And then contrast it with a white midsole. An all leather two tone dark shoe does nothing for me.

Sure my man, upper is black as is mid sole and air bag, outsole is Cognac same as lace and heel logo, very nice leather. A kick for life!!

Yea I wish they'd just put all the options in there and let us play with it. I'd love to be able to make a pair with a Will leather upper, mesh toe, and Pendleton swoosh and liner. I can already see it in my head. The difference in textures and colors would be sweet. And then contrast it with a white midsole. An all leather two tone dark shoe does nothing for me.

White midsole badly missing, but the will looks pretty good.

Don't miss out on the Will Leather if you're on the fence. Received my AF1 yesterday. They're awesome! When my gift cards arrive, I plan to order all colors. Just haven't decide which models I'll use.

Back
Top Bottom