THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Upcoming Wms

Hyper fuse ID's are on clearance with extra 25% off code legend25. Hopefully they will finally update the options after those are gone.

Last edited:
My wife got me this dope bag for Christmas. Always want to bring more shoes w me on those short 3-4 day trips.

The dividers can be easily taken out, fitting up to 4 pairs (not necessary unless heading to Sneakercon) or as little as 1-2  pair and more clothes (the dividers just velcro to the inside)

TSA approved for carry-on as well. Plenty of room for a pair or two and clothes, macbook, etc.

Here is the site if anyone is interested, they're relatively affordable as well pricing at $125-150: https://privatelabelnyc.com/collections/all

And yes....I know that one of the shoes does not fit the rest haha.

Last edited:
Wifey got me these bhms for xmas

but Flight Club dropped the ball. She ordered express shipping on the 20th from the LA store, were in Vegas so easily would get here by the 23rd as they said on the purchase. She never received shipping confirmation and everytime she emailed or called she got no answer. Will avoid them for any future purchases.

Can somebody help me? I'm trying to find a picture of AM1 hyperfuse ID w OG blue or red CW. I'm thinking about IDing some. Thanks in advance.

@airmaxdisciple

Thanks a lot! I was going through the gallery pictures too w no success! Saved me time! IDs looking good there.

Last edited:
Yes I understand that but in that picture... The gray is very light(if used at all)
thats because they have used a lighter grey at the Nike iD options, i havent check but maybe

there is a choice between multiple shades of grey at Nike iD and you can choose a darker shade of grey now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom