THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

for Opening Day 2017.. A or B?

A.

B.

i want to wait til we see some actual samples.. to take a look at the shape.
option number 1 is dope. Lets go Oakland! Lookin foward to that Healy kid and Cotton.

Man ya complain about everything lol

They trynna have people go the extra mile for **** the actually want. Wether the AM1 dropped by itself or the pack it would've been tier zero regardless for the simple fact that they had us vote for it and saw the high demand. So start making friends at tier zero accounts lol
maybe.  but J heads are more likely to rock an "air max" (and i quote that because thats what ignorant J wearers call everything that is iconic of the series) than one of us likely to rock with Js. particularly a 3. i mean, i might with a .0000001% chance thinking about rocking with a 4 or 5 in that colorway.   so why would they do that?  why not a pack within the family or something similar.  its two worlds apart and its screwing with us. 
Mine too, I'll also be waiting for the OG colourways
i could double up on some OG colors too. 

Last edited:
I don't feel like Atmos will be a pack only. No info here but just a hunch. I bet they release the pack as a tier 0 and have a wider release for the standalone AM1. 

would rather have OG's w/a better shape and mesh/suede build than the atoms elephants.

don't get me wrong, the elephants are dope but the OG's colorways are more appealing to me so let the hypebeasts chase those while hopefully the real heads get the quality 87's we've been pestering nike for. :smokin

If the atmos elephant never got chosen would they still make it a pack...I'm just remember the pairs that could of won. And wondering if they would of made them Into a pack to...

If the atmos elephant never got chosen would they still make it a pack...I'm just remember the pairs that could of won. And wondering if they would of made them Into a pack to...
atmos elephants

warhawks

moon landings 

how awful would the latter two be in a pack.  actually would make more sense since they super beasty. 

Last edited:
Yeah considering what we could've gotten Im happy to have the atmos elephants be the winner. I love the moon landings but hate how hyped they were to get

@unseen indeed going with the Oakland green and gold. not too big on having white on my uppers, for shoes anymore. But that is a good idea. These can go with their away jersey if i really want to be fitted to a T.

I'm not saying it makes sense to do a Jordan and AM1 pack but if they are going to do it it def makes sense for it to be the 3. They were both designed by Tink, both were the first running/basketball shoe to have visible air, and in the case of the Atmos pair there's obviously the elephant print. I personally love both models but was never huge on the Atmos AM1 to begin with and their track record with retro+ 3 colorways is way more miss than hit. I'm guessing I won't be wasting my time with it. I do feel for the AM1 fans that don't want to deal with that level of hype tho. Bring on the OG navy pair.

Received a couple of my Will Good Id's. Gotta say the materials are A1 but the craftsmanship is the worst of any Id's I have ever ordered. My Barkroot pair has all types of glue issues and the sole is not sitting properly so you can see the underside of the leather strip. Really disappointed! They also run easily a half size big so I hope you guys with non wide feet sized down. Will try and post up pics tomorrow.

Last edited:

the 1987 OG Nike Air Revolution was the first B-ball sneaker with visible air designed by Tinker Hatfield
without the Nike Air Revolution the Nike Air Jordan 3 probably wouldnt exist

I remember I got the white cement Jordan 3 and the air revolution in 1988 for my 15th birthday , one of the best days of my life . Ha ha 29 yrs later still buying sneakers , I wonder if I will be in 29 years from now

I'm not saying it makes sense to do a Jordan and AM1 pack but if they are going to do it it def makes sense for it to be the 3. They were both designed by Tink, both were the first running/basketball shoe to have visible air, and in the case of the Atmos pair there's obviously the elephant print. I personally love both models but was never huge on the Atmos AM1 to begin with and their track record with retro+ 3 colorways is way more miss than hit. I'm guessing I won't be wasting my time with it. I do feel for the AM1 fans that don't want to deal with that level of hype tho. Bring on the OG navy pair.
Yeah seems like a good match for both but it sucks if they do release as a package

I remember I got the white cement Jordan 3 and the air revolution in 1988 for my 15th birthday , one of the best days of my life . Ha ha 29 yrs later still buying sneakers , I wonder if I will be in 29 years from now
damn you're a real baller back then 
nthat.gif
because air revolution was even more expensive than the aj3 back in 1988, i remembering when i saw the blue white air revolutions in a glass case at a mom and pop shop at my city in 1990 for 400 dutch guldens 
eek.gif
what is the same as 180 euro now and that was already super expensive for 1990s standards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom