THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I hate the flyknit am 1

wanted to love the shoe this summer when the ID's first popped up but they just don't cut it compared to OG build 87's

for me it's OG from the ground up or nada

The in studio ID options for NikeID did't have no special name. and yes they had leather in 2006 as an option.

I Googled the tag # and some listings say ID and some say studio ID. I have no clue but it's not a big deal. I like them I'm glad to have added them to my collection.

they are not really my cup tea
now OP thinks they suck because you do.  good job friend...  
roll.gif

@dblplay1212  @RickRoss  still have time to be the cool kid on the block with the hyperstrikes.  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...349644?hash=item5d6c9f7b4c:g:dZgAAOSwnHZYYMg8

Last edited:
Considering these...

NY

Penny

I wish we had the option to choose a tongue color...

Last edited:
875845-300
nike decided to take 90% of everything i dont like that ive seen on am1 ideas and put it into 1 sneaker.  i can die now. 
I wish we had the option to choose a tongue color...
the NY joints is cool.  

i too wish there were some other options like changing colors of quarter panels and outsole color split.  id make true to flamingos and mesh forest greens.  reshaped them beetches, call it a day and forget about the new shape hype. 

Last edited:
I really hope they have something special for the 87iD... I'll hold off from ordering until late March. Plus, I want to see if the iD mold will have the "new" shape.

Last edited:
I have a pair of AM90 Bacons that are worn VERY, VERY well. Outsoles are cracked and treads nearly gone. I was thinking of doing a sole swap for an AM1 sole. My question to you guys is, which sole do you suggest I look for?

Thanks

I have a pair of AM90 Bacons that are worn VERY, VERY well. Outsoles are cracked and treads nearly gone. I was thinking of doing a sole swap for an AM1 sole. My question to you guys is, which sole do you suggest I look for?

Thanks
i would not take the am1 sole to swap them if i were you, the am1 sole will fit but you will still see the old glue lines from the previous am90 midsole, better you take the midsole from the am93/94, 95 or BW

i would not take the am1 sole to swap them if i were you, the am1 sole will fit but you will still see the old glue lines from the previous am90 midsole, better you take the midsole from the am93/94, 95 or BW
Thanks for the suggestion. Got any cheap donor pairs in mind?

Thanks
And...
Would a AM97 work on a AM1 midsole?

Poor quality pictures (seller's) so my apologies. But wondering if I can get a price check on some size 12 hufs? Original box not included, seller says wearable.

I posted a pair i bought in the last couple pages. I got them for $100 usd. I can post more pics for condition if that would help.

Back
Top Bottom