THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

sz13 crew heads up for a steal on eBay.

vnds picnics for 50$ BIN. sellers name is silvegarro

I have too many things coming right now to deal with my wife yelling about another pair or I'd grab them myself but figured I'd pass along the info

Last edited:
sz13 crew heads up for a steal on eBay.

vnds picnics for 50$ BIN. sellers name is silvegarro

I have too many things coming right now to deal with my wife yelling about another pair or I'd grab them myself but figured I'd pass along the info
That's a steal. Probably my favorite AM1 over the last few years.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE or anyone else that can help.

Can someone confirm what box the Greystones came in? I've seen a couple listed as having an "OG box" but they are different boxes but both have the correct style code on them. I'm having a giant shoe storage box made and I want to go with a Greystone box bc it's my favorite pair in my collection but I don't have the OG box. Any help would be appreciated.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE or anyone else that can help.

Can someone confirm what box the Greystones came in? I've seen a couple listed as having an "OG box" but they are different boxes but both have the correct style code on them. I'm having a giant shoe storage box made and I want to go with a Greystone box bc it's my favorite pair in my collection but I don't have the OG box. Any help would be appreciated.
plus all my 2003-2004 boxes are like this.  but maybe wait til a vet weighs in on the discussion. 

you should go with the true OG air max box... the ones like the zeros come in are what I'm referring to but with a red top and grey bottom

red-black box is only for nike shoes from 1999 and older, they supposed to come in a orange-brown box, sometime if you buy shoes at the nike outlet they will also come in those red-black boxes, i have seen that on jordans before

Last edited:

Wms

Ebates is doing 8 percent and they have a 20 percent code on clearance as well. EBATES20

Last edited:
Has this ever happened to anyone else , long story short I ordered the Flyknit air max 1 from Nike and they sent me the wrong shoes , I called to advise and they told me sorry and gave me 2 20% off codes and said to send shoes back and they would overnight me the correct shoes which they did , I than checked my credit card and it was refunded the $79.99 so I called and they advise that since they made the mistake the shoes were complimentary , my lucky day

pinnicals up on snkrs w/a 2/1 release date
:smokin

I don't think you've mentioned it, but I think you should go with the all sail ones.

Sidenote: from its inception, the black pair seems to have the best mudguard toe wrap. From pics here to the ones on snkrs, its by far the best representation of best shape. What's good with that?

Back
Top Bottom