THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wait so the blue's are a no go in the men's?!?!:x
Between the rumor that the vapors are only dropping in platinum and now this :smh:
When it rains it pours I guess :rolleyes

Last edited:
I couldnt care less about the atmos AM 1. But I think its so ******* stupid that Nike put all these shoes to a vote worldwide only to make that winner very limited. They shouldve kept track of who voted for each shoe amd gave those people the opportunity to buy them. I know thats near impossible, but got damn, its just so stupid to waste a huge vote like that.

in the late 90's I could always find wmns sz14 and even 15 in 87's,90's and af1's all over philly in mom & pops and chains.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLES do you know around when Nike stopped mass producing the larger wmns sizing and/or why?

I got a pair of 97's in a size 14 not too long ago. They are old as hell tho. Wore them once and the sole came apart. (I know this isn't the 97 thread but was commenting in reference to size 14).

in the late 90's I could always find wmns sz14 and even 15 in 87's,90's and af1's all over philly in mom & pops and chains.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLES do you know around when Nike stopped mass producing the larger wmns sizing and/or why?
i think around 2007-2008 nike stopped producing them cuz i remember that the last time i saw such large wmns AM1 sneaker the AM1 still got his old shape, but the reason what i can think of is probably lack of demand

Last edited:

Got my berry 1's today and me personally, i think they look better in small sizes..

Got my berry 1's today and me personally, i think they look better in small sizes..
I never understood why some shoes do that. I'm a true size 12.5 but most releases don't make a 12.5 so I'm forced to wear 13. Some shoes just look weird with bigger sizes

Back
Top Bottom