THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea I'm really hoping its not a sh*t show SNKRS release

Don't know whether it'll be the same in US or not since NIKE-US's pages doesn't show such terms somehow, but since Nike-JP's SNKRS page of these OG colorways actually indicates the term "抽選販売", I guess they'll be raffled at least here in JP...

3 CWs of Jewels?!? Puh, happy I don't like em. But good for some of u guys [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I know you all hate thes questions but

Does anyone know if these new og's are gonna fit like that have for the past few years?

Prepare the wallets. I've already told the wife it's my birthday month and ***** about to get real. I got the typical eye roll and you don't need them as she points to all the boxes I haven't worn yet. I took that as honey if you can double up on the atmos that would be awesome and I can't wait for the shoes to get here to marvel in their glory. I am also looking for couches to sleep on until this month blows over
just sell your civic with that K20 engine and you will have enough cash to buy shoes for the upcoming years
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Check yalls local nike outlet, my girl just went to our outlet and got some black Air Max 1 wmns for $20.97.

Oh joy, how nice of nike to politely tell us they destroyed the shape of one of their most famous shoes for a good ~8 years. Sorry that I can't help but sound like an old man conspiring in his attic, but nike ain't doing this **** for the consumers or the connoisseurs. If they cared, they wouldn't have stopped making air max 1s with a proper shape. They talk about going back to the old shape without acknowledging how badly they butchered it with poor materials. Enough collectors around the world had more than enough 90s and early 2000s pairs to provide for reference.

just sell your civic with that K20 engine and you will have enough cash to buy shoes for the upcoming years :tongue:

That thing has been gone for years, got a current beater project that will never be done but looking to get a GTR in the next year. Just got back into shoes heavy last year so that's drying up some resources.

That thing has been gone for years, got a current beater project that will never be done but looking to get a GTR in the next year. Just got back into shoes heavy last year so that's drying up some resources.
shoes are a better investment compared to car parts imo

release calendars for FTL, FTA or eastbay doesnt have the OGs up for next week.. if its snkrs hit or miss idk if i can live with that lol

release calendars for FTL, FTA or eastbay doesnt have the OGs up for next week.. if its snkrs hit or miss idk if i can live with that lol
could be that they may not be getting them but best bet would be to wait for next weekend to see if they update the site and have them up on the launch locator 

Ok so Anybody who Knows who Sean Weatherspoon is ( The Co Owner of RoundTwo ) knows he has been working on a project with nike and a few days ago he previewed the first image which is a air max 87 and air max 1 hybrid and quickly deleted the image . The second photo is a mock up ( although incorrect ) of the shoe . Any thoughts?

Last edited:
If the iD rumors are true, I hope they launch a few days before AMD... because that's when my coupon code expires [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ok so Anybody who Knows who Sean Weatherspoon is ( The Co Owner of RoundTwo ) knows he has been working on a project with nike and a few days ago he previewed the first image which is a air max 87 and air max 1 hybrid and quickly deleted the image . The second photo is a mock up ( although incorrect ) of the shoe . Any thoughts?
typo?  just looks like a sole swap type of deal.  its cool, but i hope we dont start seeing sole swap hybrids.  it'll be madness.  kind of circa af1 jordan fusions back in late 2000s. 

Last edited:
I mean essentially yes I said hybrid because usually when you mention sole swap people tend to think you are suggesting self made

Back
Top Bottom