THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@unseen I meant cross post.

like if you're wearing an 87 post it here as well as the amfam thread....

same goes for 90's, BW's 180's etc....

post your wears in the appropriate threads here as well as the amfam thread and maybe we can bring it back. get some of the OG's to come back from lurk mode.

this thread here brought me back last yr after a long hiatus from NT....maybe some other OG's will do the same.

Royals uk drop 9th..
I see yor 9th with the 4th [emoji]128540[/emoji] avalible from hanon.
:tongue:

In relation to the post about Nike not being happy with the transition from sample to release, these two pictures show that concern.

What they should look like

What released

The release version has remnants of the 09 shape, where the heel collar portion pokes outwards and is not proportioned to the top of the tongue. This portion makes the shoe look like a boat with too much room in the back. The pinnacles did not have this issue, they are leaning forward like the shoe should be. I am starting to worry about the OG colorways now.

In relation to the post about Nike not being happy with the transition from sample to release, these two pictures show that concern.

What they should look like

What released

The release version has remnants of the 09 shape, where the heel collar portion pokes outwards and is not proportioned to the top of the tongue. This portion makes the shoe look like a boat with too much room in the back. The pinnacles did not have this issue, they are leaning forward like the shoe should be. I am starting to worry about the OG colorways now.
Angles are important here. I got mine in yesterday and I can't complain at all.

Shape on the current drops looks great. I hated that post 09 shape..

Hope I get to flourish with both red and blue OG's..

purposely placed that thumb over the toe box! :lol:

@unseen don't be keepin tabs on me homie. lol jk! Lets think of it this way...There is too much hype towards adidas right now, there is no way we all wont get our 9.5 :wink: until then lets all flourish :smokin

In Liverpool it's traditionally air max and more traditional adidas lines e.g. Eqt, spzl etc even now over boost and Yeezy. I'm a little worried I won't lie. Seen people grouping outside size? For lesser releases than this...

Last edited:
man ya'll are kiddin' yourselves if you think any of the OG's aren't ghost 3mins after they release on ANY site.

and just prepare your L's for the atmos joints. most of us will be tasting that salt.

I'm just being real with you guys.

you think people gave a single F about the 97' silver bullet the last 3 times they released prior to this past yr? they sat and went to outlets but now they're commanding upwards of 300$ so use those as your measuring stick.

hypehypehypehypehype that's all it's about.

[COLOR=#Red]Does anyone have an idea of how much the Atmos are going for and the official release date???? I need those [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom