THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

id love to get the og red and blues, the atmos just dont do it for me.

they shouldve switched up the toe box and did some improvements.

its also not worth all the headaches.

Here was my wear today out to dinner

2004 redwoods

@unseen it's interesting you bring that up with the Atmos. Now, that I think about it, they were the only collaborative sneakers that were votable last year. No patta's, stash collabs, etc.

Still waiting on better images of the Atmos. That toe shape has to be on point for me to even think about coppin.

^I'd take 2 if you grab my size :D

my wife has been moving my supreme t-shirt collection from 04-08' on the bay and has been getting close to 200$ per tee so I'm all set for this months spending spree :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:

my wife has been moving my supreme t-shirt collection from 04-08' on the bay and has been getting close to 200$ per tee so I'm all set for this months spending spree :smokin :smokin :smokin
Dang you trying to double up on anything?

Haha that's awesome - I'll definitely go after a 13 for the hell of it for you

Do we know yet what locations are selling the AM1 red?

Maybe Nike town locations? If so, I got a shoe to return to grab the red. But first, I need to know what physical stores are selling them.

Much better with white laces. And I'll add these run a tab big. I'm typically between a 10.5 and 11. I got an 11 in these and they are a tad big. Not huge but I would go 10.5 if I had to do it over.

dbl, cant go wrong with elite socks haha hope thatll help
Is that the thick socks? They'd fit perfectly with the nike no show socks bc they are pretty thick. I had them on with Stomper Joe no show socks and they are super thin. They aren't near as big as the pinnacles. I had a 10.5 pinnacle and that was too big. Exchanged them for a 10 and they are perfect. I'm happy with the 11 in th4 Berrys but I could also make a 10.5 work fine.

Is that the thick socks? They'd fit perfectly with the nike no show socks bc they are pretty thick. I had them on with Stomper Joe no show socks and they are super thin. They aren't near as big as the pinnacles. I had a 10.5 pinnacle and that was too big. Exchanged them for a 10 and they are perfect. I'm happy with the 11 in th4 Berrys but I could also make a 10.5 work fine.
yeah elite socks are thick. I think they're a good pair for leather liner sneakers since the socks have additional padding.

Is everybody going TTS or half size down on the OG's? Think these will fit similar to pinnacles?
I think TTS should be fine. Pinnacles fit a lil big because of the leather sock liner. Do you guys know if Nike will be bringing out the shoes in a 12.5? I hate not being able to get that size because Nike doesn't make it on certain things or are impossible to grab
I have the Labs and the Berries and I think they both fit exactly the same. I went down half size on both from size 10 to a 9.5 and they fit me perfect!

Back
Top Bottom