THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone wanna school me on snkrs cop? Does the page just refresh? Is there a queue? Once its in ur cart are you good or can u get cart jacked?

Doubled Up On Release Day 12 Years Ago..... Where Was Y'all Tho?
nerd.gif
Probably right here complaining about something irrelevant. Dope Worldstar shoes bruh 
smokin.gif

but we know you aint a regular.  so you can go back to doubling up on ugly *** jordan 15 obsidians and stop poaching sneakers you think you like because worldstar told you so. 

Ohhhhhhhhh You Quiet Now? :lol:

Tell You What,

If You Can Post A Tagged Pic Of Any ONE Of These 3 Pairs In YOUR Collection, We'll Forgive You And Let You Back Into The Circle Of REAL AM1 Regulars :nthat:

Last edited:
Ugh got a meeting for work that starts at 10. Looks like I might take the L on SNKRS and have a meeting, Saturday's gone wrong

lol @ the hypebeasts this morning. Y'all are good for some laughs. Stick around. Serious.
I'm over here lmao. I stay away from the thread because I knew what was coming with this release. Decided to get caught up while waiting for drops and to my surprise I see the regular opposing factions found common ground but of course beast being beast... 

Ugh got a meeting for work that starts at 10. Looks like I might take the L on SNKRS and have a meeting, Saturday's gone wrong
Not sure how important that meeting is but just excuse yourself for a few minutes right before 10 cause its all you really need. You only choose your size, put in payment then you get a notification to see if you got it. Assuming you have a nike acct set up and all that.

Anyone wanna school me on snkrs cop? Does the page just refresh? Is there a queue? Once its in ur cart are you good or can u get cart jacked?
loads at 10...click through and put your payment info in...you wait and hope you get it
gonna be my first time ever using snkrs [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Not sure how important that meeting is but just excuse yourself for a few minutes right before 10 cause its all you really need. You only choose your size, put in payment then you get a notification to see if you got it. Assuming you have a nike acct set up and all that.

My boss knows the deal, it's going down at 10 they better hope I hit

Back
Top Bottom