THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

$45 shipping from kicks-crew.com for the royals . 7-21 days ? WTF . Thats crazy . I was really just gonna pull the trigger and get it over with . But that **** just dont sound right *****

I've ordered from them before, they arrive faster than that. But it does still suck. $45 is crazy.

Masters pair hopefully will be a possibility through SNKRS..wonder if other lace options are in box, I'd like to throw some whites in there

beater HOA's earlier today

313097 161

safari sp tonight

314252 002

Last edited:
I've seen a few people already with FSR of the atmos, makes me think these will be semi GR

Copped at Undftd LV yesterday. Line was never more than maybe 20 deep but same story as everywhere else, they had a FSR and that's it. Hoping they get some of the blues Saturday. Quality on these is top notch though. Anyone *****ing about them is honestly just looking for something to ***** about. Well made and are only gonna get better with wear.

Last edited:
I hope so. I just saw a reseller post a price of$500 for them.
WOW. SMH.

Every since I heard atmos AM1 won the voting last year, I wanted to save money in case I had to pay resell for them. $500 is over my limit.

I hope they won't be limited, but knowing Nike, it will be.

Copped at Undftd LV yesterday. Line was never more than maybe 20 deep but same story as everywhere else, they had a FSR and that's it. Hoping they get some of the blues Saturday. Quality on these is top notch though. Anyone *****ing about them is honestly just looking for something to ***** about. Well made and are only gonna get better with wear.

Some people must have walked away empty handed in line. They told me they only got 12 pairs in.

If someone is looking for those Burgundy 30th Anniversary pair... KITH has pairs online.... I really like them but Im on a budget and like everyone else I need those Atmos AM1s

I still remember the first release in 06.... I wanted them so bad but it was Asia exclusive and they were going for 300+

I guess 12 for each Undefeated location?

Seems like the other locations got around 12 pairs each as well.

Undefeated La Brea had 36 pairs total. I didn't get my size because everyone rushed there after striking out on the SNKRS app. It was the only store in all of LA that had them. I was able to get a size 5 as I wasn't going to leave empty handed. I'm hoping to trade or sell them to help pay for my size.

If the Atmos are available enough for me to pick them up I guess I can forgive Nike for the headache on the reds.

Mudguard doesn't seem right to me: to large in the center and doesn't align with the bottom of the swoosh. Or is this something size related?

Undefeated La Brea had 36 pairs total. I didn't get my size because everyone rushed there after striking out on the SNKRS app. It was the only store in all of LA that had them. I was able to get a size 5 as I wasn't going to leave empty handed. I'm hoping to trade or sell them to help pay for my size.

I see, supposedly SF one got 12 pairs and people arriving there super early or even night before.

I hope that's not the case for the OG blue, but I have a feeling it is.

I'm positive that Nike is trying to avoid these shoes from hitting the prices some of you may have scooped HOA and others. Those prices are fantastic for consumers but that means terrible profit compared to projections, if not losses after all expenses have been accounted for.

If the OGs do restock, it looks like everyone is ready to just jump on them and pay retail, thus more profit for Nike compared to producing a massive GR and having them go on sale. Just thinking out loud for the most part.

They could have done them as a QS instead of a GR though. A lot of us would have been able to cop that way and there's no way they would have gone to sale in any great numbers. Nike punk'd us, simple as.

Back
Top Bottom